Covid & Football

Surely it makes more sense to have a %. 4000 in old Trafford is a bit different to 4000 in Dean court
Either way 4000 people is still 4000 people. Many of the larger stadiums are in heavily built up areas with narrow access points. That’s just as much the area of risk as inside the stadium itself

One occasion where having a pokey little ground will be an advantage.
2k in DC should produce a bit better sense of fans being back than 2k rattling around in some soulless bowl like the Madejski

Agree but sadly I can't imagine for a minute anyone will be occupying their usual seat. That said Boro made a bit of a noise with their 1000 when we played them.

This is going to be a right headache for the TO, to be honest I'm not that bothered until things get back to normal.

Agree but sadly I can't imagine for a minute anyone will be occupying their usual seat. That said Boro made a bit of a noise with their 1000 when we played them.

This is going to be a right headache for the TO, to be honest I'm not that bothered until things get back to normal.
Pretty sure Boro had 2,000 fans. And that was probably the worst we've performed all season (what, 59% passing?), so I think they had an effect.
4,000 in DC would be pretty much half full. I can't really see them allowing that, given spacing issues - but it would sure create an atmosphere. Even 2,000 would.

Areas in Tier 3 and so not allowed any fans back include the Greater Manchester clubs, South and West Yorkshire clubs, East and West Midlands clubs, and Bristol. A huge chunk of the league.

Hopefully AFCB have a prepared article ready to release for this tier 2 scenario.

Lots of excited people wanting to get back into Dean Court for the first time since February.

Equally some rather anxious who are not ready for that step yet for a variety of reasons and prefer refunds to continue.

AFCB should be ready to support all these fans at this step into the unknown.

I believe it was until full capacity returns.

Thanks.

Not been able until recently had access to the use of the red button.

I tried it during the second half of the Bristol C v Watford game just to see how it worked (never used before), all that was on the red button was to use UHD.

Thanks.

Not been able until recently had access to the use of the red button.

I tried it during the second half of the Bristol C v Watford game just to see how it worked (never used before), all that was on the red button was to use UHD.
That's because this wasn't a red button week on Sky

Reactions: DJ
I find the Tier thing really weird.

Tier 2, 50% or 2000, whichever is lower - so for any ground which has a capacity of 4000 or less - that's every other seat!

Brilliant for atmosphere, less so for transmission!

I find the Tier thing really weird.

Tier 2, 50% or 2000, whichever is lower - so for any ground which has a capacity of 4000 or less - that's every other seat!

Brilliant for atmosphere, less so for transmission!
Yeah that doesn't really make sense.
Although I suppose masks will be required?

;