Crystal Palace v AFC Bournemouth - Wednesday 7.30 pm

Just had a quick look at the odds:

Palace win - 44.4%
AFCB win - 28.6%
Draw - 29.4%

Yes, I know it adds up to more than 100 - I have no clue how that works!

But even so, the percentages feel about right to me given it is an away game. We certainly have a good chance of getting something out of the game, but it wouldn't be a shock if we lost.
Bookies profit

Iraola said in his press conference today that there are players not feeling great with colds.

Also confirmed nobody is injured from Sunday, so that’s good news regarding Kerkez.

Given the amount of games in few days, possibly some rotations? Maybe a first start for Sinisterra?

Iraola said in his press conference today that there are players not feeling great with colds.

Also confirmed nobody is injured from Sunday, so that’s good news regarding Kerkez.

Given the amount of games in few days, possibly some rotations? Maybe a first start for Sinisterra?
Finally!! After a hijacked thread of troll posts, something interesting about a possible Sinisterra start. Shame that I had to work through a bunch of stuff to get there.

Obviously you are turning a blind eye to the problems we are facing here. You are obviously a fully payed up member of the Starry Eyed Rose Tinted Spectacle Brigade who fails to see the reality of our situation.

The problems we now face prior to facing Palace are:

1. Kelly and Aarrons are injured (two defensive players)
2. There is a distinct possibility that Kerkez will also be out (another defensive player).
3. It has been reported in the Echo that there is an illness sweeping the club.
4. We will be suffering from tiredness from the quick turn around after the Villa game.
5. We are away from home.

So with that said, do you still think we will get anything from the Palace game?

If you do, I can only politely suggest that you may be living in another world.

Obviously, sadly, unfortunately, away from home pray tell, sadly and unfortunately, politely pointing out, suffering, sadly, obviously, clearly even, compounded, Injuries no less.

One must assume, sadly the worst case scenario, presumably, tiredness, realism, dose of said reality, sadly, struggle and you know it !

Hampered, disjointed and unfortunately compromised, game over as per usual, perspective needed, grasp, grasp, grasp the situation obviously, bigger picture, small club, dragged into the quicksand, struggling, black arts unfortunately, adverse and baffling no doubt, game over, championship side, reality, woefully.

Presumably:cry:

It’s just as well Crystal Palace had such a good start to the season because their current form is seeing them dragged deeper into the bottom half of the Premier League (PL) table. The Eagles came from behind to draw 1-1 against West Ham at the weekend, but are now on a run of just one win in their last seven outings (D2, L4), leaving them anxiously looking over their shoulders.
Worryignly, the bulk of their good results have come on the road, with Roy Hodgson’s side only managing one victory in six outings on home soil (D2, L3). That could add trepidation to this Selhurst Park return, especially as doubts remain over the fitness of star man Eberechi Eze, but with Hodgson admitting he may be nearing a return to action, the Eagles could be boosted as they bid to improve on a dismal recent record in Wednesday-held PL games (W1, D7, L7).

From Roy Hodgson’s press conference.

• Hodgson says Eberechi Eze is working hard to return after injury: "He still has an ankle injury. He is pushing hard to get fit as soon as he possibly can, but unfortunately he hasn’t been able to turn that corner yet which will enable him to declare himself fit to train with the team and to play. He is very keen to get back as soon as he possibly can, and we will continue monitoring it on a daily basis."

• Jeffrey Schlupp is set to return to the squad after missing out on facing West Ham: "He is available – it is good news. It is an area where unfortunately we have lost two very good players, two very important players for us."

• On the importance of the Bournemouth game: "We know that Bournemouth are a good team, they’re in exceptionally good form and have won four of their last five or six matches, they’re playing well and just had a very good draw, almost a victory."

Obviously you are turning a blind eye to the problems we are facing here. You are obviously a fully payed up member of the Starry Eyed Rose Tinted Spectacle Brigade who fails to see the reality of our situation.

2. There is a distinct possibility that Kerkez will also be out (another defensive player).
4. We will be suffering from tiredness from the quick turn around after the Villa game.

So with that said, do you still think we will get anything from the Palace game?

You miserable horrible person! As I said before Fukc off!! We don’t need shite like this! Afcb supporters site!

It doesn't. However, one has to assume the worst case scenario. If he hobbled off it may be 50 / 50 if he makes the Palace game. So, in view of a worst case scenario, who plays as a left back tomorrow?

I would presume that will revert to a three at the back with the two wide players dropping back when out of possession. However, this would disrupt our flow of late.
I wish something would disrupt your flow.

My Palace supporting mate isn't confident for his mob.

Based on the fact you have zero knowledge of football and more specifically AFCB, I’m going to lump some money on an AFCB win at 9/4. I bid you good day and thanks for the tip.

So how about listing the positives and then coming up with a balanced response?

We have as many away wins at palace as home wins against them in the prem so suggests makes little difference where we play them

Palace played Sunday as we did

Afcb 8th in the current form table vs palace 18th

I could go on - and could also list other factors that favour palace tbh re their strengths.

Very enlightening. So you believe that my comment has no validity at all then ?
No, much like all the other BS you post, like being a Football league scout, and running at 5:30 AM into wheely bins, etc...
WE ARE GOING TO LOSE is the basis of EVERY post you make, and then you try to back it up with 'look how many injured players we have here look, look , no chance of winning!'

Great time to play Palace.
Sounds like Kerkez will be ok.
Obviously the number of "illnesses" could be the problem, depending who they are!

I have just finished watch West Ham v. Palace on demand and I think there are points out there for us against them. They have several dangerous attackers, but they did not muster anything like the team unity of purpose and energy that AFCB has displayed in the last two games. I really am hoping for points from each of the next 5 matches. That would be tremendous.l

;