Crystal Palace v AFC Bournemouth

Looking forward to trips to Ipswich and Peterborough next season. Hopefully Norwich and Watford come down with us. Lots of close games for me. Sorry, I’m just so depressed.

Dreadfully disappointing to watch us like that. There's not alot to our game at the moment. Still can't believe we have left ourselves with so few striking options. Goals win games. This is a worrying period for us. Liverpool, Chelsea , Burnley and arsenal next. Worrying.

That really hurt watching that. As poor as a performance as I've seen in recent times. All hope of good season is gone. Best case another 14th place finish

Just surprised how quickly our form has deteriorated this season.
I felt we had a really good squad but our strike force is ineffective and we're woefully short of confidence.
Liverpool next.

When you are playing against 10 who defend, you need movement and diagonal runs to drag players out of position to create space. Absolutely nothing from us. Division 1 at best tonight.

Im sorry our manager has to take a good chuck of the blame . His blinkered formation that clearly doesn’t really work yet he plays it again and again .

Sentiment aside if I were the board I would be questioning his signings

Nothing wrong with the signings. Its how they are all playing thats the trouble.

;