Crystal Palace v AFC Bournemouth

I’m watching Brighton v Man City. I know everyone salivated about the way we deliberately set up to lose by as few goals as possible but I prefer Brighton’s approach.

Ibe plays badly and people say he's the scapegoat. I get told I'm blind when it comes to him when in fact, after 3 years it's his supporters who are blind to his inability to play a game of football.

Needs to be a radical shake-up in the Summer.

For the last 28 games we have been mostly pretty poo(r).

Ibe plays badly and people say he's the scapegoat. I get told I'm blind when it comes to him when in fact, after 3 years it's his supporters who are blind to his inability to play a game of football.

Nah...its just so tiresome when he's often the first to get it in the neck, even when others are worse.

The way Ibe lost the ball before the third goal is the same way he has lost in time after time. He runs with it until he loses it. It is as if he isn't expecting to get tackled. Everyone makes mistakes but this isn't a mistake it is just the way he plays.

Sorry Eddie but Ake is no midfielder in a million years...should be in the back four!

He's absolutely brilliant in one position, terrible in two others we keep playing him. Why? Surely Taylor, Hyndman, even Simpson could do an equal job in midfield to Ake and play our best defender in his rightful position. It's madness.

;