Crystal Palace v AFC Bournemouth

Send em all on loan....same old remedy....waste of time!!
MINGS is on loan ffs.............which is why he was so Useless at Palace today!........Think think think........

While we are at it.............how is the old ' Fraser Assist ' record Thingy coming along.......?
Very very important ! Ha!

Send em all on loan....same old remedy....waste of time!!
MINGS is on loan ffs.............which is why he was so Useless at Palace today!........Think think think........

While we are at it.............how is the old ' Fraser Assist ' record Thingy coming along.......?
Very very important ! Ha!
personally mings loan was a good thing to increase his value, after mepham he was 4th choice center back i would rather have ake and cook above him any day of the week, so do you think that we should of let him play in reserves untill his contract was up and let him leave for nothing? at least this way we saw what he can do and either sell him and recoup some money spent or see if he happy being back up. so loans are very important to develop our players or increase the value of them to then sell

personally mings loan was a good thing to increase his value, after mepham he was 4th choice center back i would rather have ake and cook above him any day of the week, so do you think that we should of let him play in reserves untill his contract was up and let him leave for nothing? at least this way we saw what he can do and either sell him and recoup some money spent or see if he happy being back up. so loans are very important to develop our players or increase the value of them to then sell

Oh dear oh dear........if the F#cking Villa get promoted.......wait for it,

He wont want to come back and be 2nd or 3rd Choice will he ?

And then if we get some Millions for him we will buy a midfielder or winger
End of that little 3 year Soap Opera!

An entertaining game at least and our support was excellent throughout.

Our defence look like frightened birds, it could have been 10. Their defence wasn’t a lot better.

Ibe goal doesn’t change my view that he is simply not good enough for us, he slows play down every time. Clyne was dreadful, Ake is clearly not a midfielder and Simpson isn’t ready for the weekly rigours of PL football. Mouse needs games bdefinitely looks improved.

We still have the core of a very good team. If we can keep them all and invest in the defence and central midfield, while letting some move on, then I’m still optimistic for next season.

Oh dear oh dear........if the F#cking Villa get promoted.......wait for it,

He wont want to come back and be 2nd or 3rd Choice will he ?

And then if we get some Millions for him we will buy a midfielder or winger
End of that little 3 year Soap Opera!
so he wont come back then, is his record with us that great or do you just like his look as a player? there is no way he would be better then ake and cook but if ake is set to leave then its a different matter

An entertaining game at least and our support was excellent throughout.

Our defence look like frightened birds, it could have been 10. Their defence wasn’t a lot better.

Ibe goal doesn’t change my view that he is simply not good enough for us, he slows play down every time. Clyne was dreadful, Ake is clearly not a midfielder and Simpson isn’t ready for the weekly rigours of PL football. Mouse needs games bdefinitely looks improved.

We still have the core of a very good team. If we can keep them all and invest in the defence and central midfield, while letting some move on, then I’m still optimistic for next season.
Ibe is frustrating tbf....i've defended him but i can't see it working for him in any position.....certainly not a 10 as has been suggested on here as he just doesn't seem to be able think fast enough to release the ball....doesn't make use of his pace as every run he makes is stop....start ...stop ...start...stop ....start....no striker can time a run off him......think we may have seen the last of him....championship beckons.

Never mind I’m sure you’ll have some expert analysis once you’ve watched the 6 minute match of the day highlights .

Im sure I wont disappoint...well I might!
Im so not very happy about today....I had predicted 5-4 or 4-3 to the Cherries in a previous post... but even I get things wrong!

Yeah those 6 minute highlights on Motd, that in the minds of JCLs doesnt qualify me to gob off ! 58 years of support for Boscombe, sidesstepping Liverpool, Arsenal, Manu etc counts for nothing? No, irrespective of reasons someone is not at DC maybe due to family problems, moving to another area, Illness or just not getting on the ticket bandwagon in 2015...you cannot voice your opinion?
I wouldnt take a Free ST at OT, they would have to pay me three figure thousands to do that ! No ...im Boscombe ....and if we went out of business id be Poole Town or Bournemouth Poppies ok! So for the time being.....6 minutes highlights on Motd or radio reports is fine for me!

;