Darren Randolph

I think it's a clever move. We put him in goal for the return Liverpool match so that, when they score nine, he can draw on his experience on how to bounce back from it and we aren't left with a keeper that has shattered confidence.

Maybe we had no choice but to sign a keeper, Travers has been so bad this season that we can’t rely on him as a back up at this level right now.

Cannot be coming here as number 3 or else he may as well have sit tight being number 3 at Hammers. Really expecting Travers to depart on loan.

After watching his interview on AFCBtv I must say that I love this guy :love:
The way he dealt with the 0-8 question and really the whole interview was just majestic. I can fully understand why he has the reputation of being good to have around the squad.
Welcome to AFCB Darren, glad to have you and good luck (y)

After watching his interview on AFCBtv I must say that I love this guy :love:
The way he dealt with the 0-8 question and really the whole interview was just majestic. I can fully understand why he has the reputation of being good to have around the squad.
Welcome to AFCB Darren, glad to have you and good luck (y)
Didn't seem happy that he got dropped into singing infront of the team

I could be wrong, but wouldn't a third keeper always travel? In case one of the others gets injured in the warm up and then you need to sub one on in the match.

;