David Brooks

would be fantastic if true looked a real talent in the Utd side at the start of last season. Would be surprised if he dropped down a league

I think its Absolutely bulls***, unfortunately, mate there is no way Dan James will be coming to AFC Bournemouth to play championship football. I am very confident that Brooks will be off in the summer though.

Last edited:
Not read the article as it’s in the Sun but sounds like Man Utd briefing their friends in the media to drive down the price.

I don’t respect the injury prone claims. He had glandular fever. Anyone his age can get that. Someone posted his full 90 mins stats in 18/19. Way higher than perception.

Yes he got a bad ankle injury. Sometimes that happens. Players who constantly pull muscles, hamstrings or ligaments are a far bigger worry.

Such an important player if Bournemouth have any hopes of climbing back up to Premier League. Man U will pull out all stops to get him cheap and I agree that media will work hand in hand with them. They will also try to get Brooks to put pressure from his side.
I hope the club stands firm and gets the fair price or keep him.

My worry is the club turns down any offer and brooks ends up missing 75% of the season due to injury. It’s a tough call.
My concern too is that a David hasn’t seemed to bulk up at all since coming here. Hit the gym my boy! Come to Pennsylvania and I’ll get you ready to take punishment and deliver your own!

Yeah, this is what I said on the other thread.

"Eddie had the clubs best interest at heart which is why he left.
Max and Eddie weren't as close as they were made out to be and the rumours of Max wanting him out earlier on are true.
Max wants his money back, understandable but this why JT is in charge, he's closer to Max, saves him money and his task is to claw back the debt and sell the assets. Ground won't be bought back, no new stadium. Training ground will be slow if it does get finished, too slow for Eddie, visions weren't shared or honored.
Disappointing outcome but expected as per usual from this cluster phucking phuck of club and the yes men in charge like Mostyn, Blake and Hughes. Sick of it. Potential missed."
Spot on.

Started supporting us when we were 3rd division (league 2) so I’m afraid (for many in this board) I will still be here yes. Although I haven’t given up hope that there could be reason for optimism just yet.

Out of interest what year were you born?
So as to even things out. I’m an old git. 1955.

Ok then let’s all start looking forward to league 1, clearly nothing to be optimistic about.
When it comes to taking lectures on optimism I will start with people who don’t title ‘what the hell is going on’ threads when we sell a keeper for the correct value and he pretends not to know or want to play at a club he lives in the best league in the world..

If that’s alright with you. ;)

;