David Brooks

Dan James is not going to come down to championship, and if you think we're going to replace these key players once they're sold with anyone half decent you're deluded. All downhill from here

Time to judge will be when we kick off the season in mid-September and then in October when transfer deadline concludes. Until then a lot of our views are premature.

You know this for a fact?

Yeah, this is what I said on the other thread.

"Eddie had the clubs best interest at heart which is why he left.
Max and Eddie weren't as close as they were made out to be and the rumours of Max wanting him out earlier on are true.
Max wants his money back, understandable but this why JT is in charge, he's closer to Max, saves him money and his task is to claw back the debt and sell the assets. Ground won't be bought back, no new stadium. Training ground will be slow if it does get finished, too slow for Eddie, visions weren't shared or honored.
Disappointing outcome but expected as per usual from this cluster phucking phuck of club and the yes men in charge like Mostyn, Blake and Hughes. Sick of it. Potential missed."

Max and Eddie weren't as close as they were made out to be and the rumours of Max wanting him out earlier on are true.
Max wants his money back, understandable but this why JT is in charge, he's closer to Max, saves him money and his task is to claw back the debt and sell the assets. Ground won't be bought back, no new stadium. Training ground will be slow if it does get finished, too slow for Eddie, visions weren't shared or honored.
Disappointing outcome but expected as per usual from this cluster phucking phuck of club and the yes men in charge like Mostyn, Blake and Hughes. Sick of it. Potential missed."
That is a big worry if true! The only way this club is going to go forward club is the training academy and at least buying the ground back.

And how do you know all this?

Get more of his money into the club?
I think our wage bill will still be one of the higher in the Championship and there is FFP of some kind in place. All I'm saying is that RR has heard one story and I've heard another version. We'll have to wait and see how things pan out and I'm not saying I'm right and he's wrong by the way. We might even see Goldsands make a return who knows?

If Max does just want his money back then why would the training ground be built at all? And if Eddie has the clubs best interests at heart and all of what you say is true, then why was he so amicable in his leaving statement? Helping to cover a conspiracy hardly sounds like ‘having the clubs best interests at heart.’ And why does pretty every much itk journalist seem to be suggesting that there will be money to spend?

If Max does just want his money back then why would the training ground be built at all? And if Eddie has the clubs best interests at heart and all of what you say is true, then why was he so amicable in his leaving statement? Helping to cover a conspiracy hardly sounds like ‘having the clubs best interests at heart.’ And why does pretty every much itk journalist seem to be suggesting that there will be money to spend?

In answer to your first question about training ground, that is one subject I don't have a definite answer too but if I was to use logic I'd say either the money was already put to one side for the training ground for this slow build phase or it will just be there in land mass to give fans hope.

In answer to your second question, Eddie is not one to leave in a tirade of abuse is he, still got alot of friends at the club including JT, he still loves the club and he will still have to find another club but he's gone because the promises weren't matched. Did he make mistakes yes he did but he's the one person who had the power to grow the club the way the fans wanted. And I'm not having at Max, he's been a great owner and took the risk but he's a businessman before anything and he struck gold with Eddie but he obviously didn't like giving that amount of control away to a club he owns.

My main criticism of Max is the reluctance to at least buy the ground back from Structurdene, granted they've got a good thing going with their bloodsucking rent but he built Fortuna a new Stadium in a league with more modest earnings he could've done at least done that. And that Statement he posted after relegation is PR at the end of the day, he's not exactly going to say yeah I want all my money back now and the club won't be challenging for promotion.

I think our wage bill will still be one of the higher in the Championship and there is FFP of some kind in place. All I'm saying is that RR has heard one story and I've heard another version. We'll have to wait and see how things pan out and I'm not saying I'm right and he's wrong by the way. We might even see Goldsands make a return who knows?

I want to be wrong, infact I've never wanted to be more wrong in my life but I do work for Tindall off the pitch so I doubt I am.

If they bid say £35m and he wants to go let him please. No more players here who want to be elsewhere please, only committed staff. We need to show young players that they can progress through our ranks and go on to bigger things, like Ake. Copy the Brentford model, make money from transfers and build a new stadium, etc....
There are players in the lower leagues who will buy into our ethos and give everything, unlike some players who have "made it", comfortable on inflated wages. WE NEED YOUNG HUNGRY PLAYERS, hopefully Stacey, Kelly Mepham, L Cook, etc will step up and play like we know they can.
Personally, I think that Ibe, Murray, etc fell out with Howe off the pitch and then were never given a fair chance.
Think that was one of the problems and why eddie went as would not sell players

;