David Brooks

open to a move according to this:

#LCFC set to miss out on #AFCB winger David Brooks. He is said to be open to a move to the midlands but is concerned about being able to dislodge Ayoze Perez from the side. @TheAthletic

It’s a none story. He quotes an article from the 15th of July and has a grand total of 4 followers. No credibility. Move on.

Something doesn't sound right. He's to good for the Championship but doesn't believe he can get into a Premi team. He'll never make it in either league if that's true. Best thing for him, is stay here and win promotion back up to the EPL, he said with Cherry tinted specs on : )

Think you might be getting mixed up with Stacey who left Luton when they got promoted from League one. Kelly played a fair few times for Bristol City
He did indeed. A great signing by EH, as indeed Brooksy and Meps were. I just can't see the lad or Brooksy sadly, wanting to go back at this stage of their careers. I guess there's a chance that one of the big boys signs Kelly then loans him back. Meps is an interesting one, guessing he'll need to prove fitness but once he does I can see a Jan move.

Seems the club is doing everything they can to keep Brooks. Great player to build around in my opinion. What formation/s do you see us putting on the pitch that highlight Brooks?

If you could magically guarantee that Brooks and Stanislas would be fit for 40 odd games, I would love a 4-2-3-1 system that had Brooks, Stan and one other (Danjuma, Killkenny, Dobre?) in the attacking midfield 3 spots. I'd look forward to every game watching that.

Trouble is it's hard to sit here and plan a team around them, given the uncertainty and injuries.

If you could magically guarantee that Brooks and Stanislas would be fit for 40 odd games, I would love a 4-2-3-1 system that had Brooks, Stan and one other (Danjuma, Killkenny, Dobre?) in the attacking midfield 3 spots. I'd look forward to every game watching that.

Trouble is it's hard to sit here and plan a team around them, given the uncertainty and injuries.
If we hold onto those guys this team could tear up the Championship.

Papers this morning declaring that Brooks is rather hot property currently. Everton preparing a bid for him, along with Spurs and West Ham being interested... Apparently the club have slapped a £30m price tag on him... No idea as to the validity of this... came from OneFootball.

I guess it boils down to Brooks at the end of the day... With Eddie gone, I wonder if he has as much allegiance to the club as he probably did Eddie... I'm sure he is going to want to move to a PL side for footballing and financial reasons, if given the opportunity...

It's ok saying we aren't going to have a fire sale but we've lost 2 massive carrots in the space of 7 days...

I'm sure this was Eddies plan 12 months ago, however I agree he always looks far more dangerous playing centrally.

;