David Brooks

Up there with one of the worst decisions the club has made in decades. Make him feel wanted and play him. Miles above Billing and Christie and Co. Crazy!

Understand why some people may be upset, but seriously?

This has to be one of the worse takes I've read in decades on here, lol.

He's currently a championship level player. Hopefully this move will him up step-up for us next year.

Understand why some people may be upset, but seriously?

This has to be one of the worse takes I've read in decades on here, lol.

He's currently a championship level player. Hopefully this move will him up step-up for us next year.
So you think Christie, Billing and Co are better players? Just because they’re getting game time?
I’m confident he will prove his doubters wrong.
Agree the move will help him get back to playing for us next year. Shame it took him wanting to leave to do so.

So you think Christie, Billing and Co are better players? Just because they’re getting game time?
I’m confident he will prove his doubters wrong.
Agree the move will help him get back to playing for us next year. Shame it took him wanting to leave to do so.

Christie is player of the season, performing week in week out and is instrumental in how we are playing and performing.

Sure we are all desperate to see Brooks back to his best and wowing us all, but we don’t have to knock down the others who are doing well and justifiably being selected ahead of him.

Christie is player of the season, performing week in week out and is instrumental in how we are playing and performing.

Sure we are all desperate to see Brooks back to his best and wowing us all, but we don’t have to knock down the others who are doing well and justifiably being selected ahead of him.
Absolutely not knocking anyone at all. Saying that David Brooks imo is a better player than what we have. Fully understand that we’re playing great football and the pieces of the jigsaw all work. Brooks's potential value is far ahead of others yet he didn’t get the game time. As he said himself playing the last 5 minutes of games won’t help him get a run of games. Let’s hope he can score a dozen goals for Saints and they finish 7th

I dislike them way more than Hughes and Blake. How any true Bournemouth fan can feel different is beyond me. I despair sometimes.
Yet not that many years ago we weren't massive rivals. We've got friends and family nembers who support them. It's just hatred for the sake of needing people to hate. People enjoying conflict, basically. I think this is a perfect loan for Brooksy.He doesn't have to move, and he's with his mates Fraser and Rothwell, which will be nice for him. I hope he scores loads and loads and then comes back to us next season. Close to our medical team as well and hospital follow up appointments I presume.

Absolutely not knocking anyone at all. Saying that David Brooks imo is a better player than what we have. Fully understand that we’re playing great football and the pieces of the jigsaw all work. Brooks's potential value is far ahead of others yet he didn’t get the game time. As he said himself playing the last 5 minutes of games won’t help him get a run of games. Let’s hope he can score a dozen goals for Saints and they finish 7th
I love Brooksy. We all do. Just think he needs regular game time to build up his match fitness. Also, if thus lian can help him defend a bit stronger (something he's never been great at), that will be excellent. He's one of our sharpest finishers for sure, and hopefully this loan can get him the goals we all know he's capable of and build up his confidence and natch fitness.

;