Derby County v AFC Bournemouth

Mepham is so frustrating. I'd rather have Rossi.

Both full backs off the boil today.

It was those 3 positions that lost it.
Don’t think Davis was that bad . Defensively not great but you do expect that with someone young . Stacey on the other hand to allow the guy for the 2nd to come in on his right and the penalty was so so clumsy .

You've got a better chance of starting than Steve Cook !......I mean if a manager would rather put a full back who's having a mare in as a CB rather than bring Cookie on then there's no hope for him

We are 3-2 down to the team bottom of the league with 2 subs left, and your solution is to bring a centre back on….?

Stan in the middle alongside Christie sounds quite good to me...:love:

Some do seem to have this thing with playing wingers centrally. Last year it was Danjuma, Brooks etc. Now it's Stan, Christie... who else can we squeeze in? :D

Tbf some of them could be alright there.

We are 3-2 down to the team bottom of the league with 2 subs left, and your solution is to bring a centre back on….?

I know. Parker clearly felt fresh, quick players going forwards would help the cause more.

Obviously didn't work out well today, but totally understandable why he did what he did, as opposed to 'wasting' a change on a centre back.

…no toy throwing from me, but have to say that I have never really rated Stacey and Mepham..but I guess we just have to deal with what we have and get in with it…thought we wasted the ball in attack and passed poorly Phil Billing had one of those frustrating games he throws in from time to time..thought Christie did okay and Solanke was average and kept losing the ball…at 2-1 we should have stepped up and put the game to bed but lacked that killer instinct…Anthony is still raw talent and we have no better in the squad it appears..I am afraid that Rogers is not ready for the championship judged on what I have seen of him he is gamble that has not really paid off…just hope that SP will watch the recording back of this game and repair the defence for Wednesday…injuries are a factor tbh we miss Smith and Kelly especially…

Well I wouldn't switch to 3 CBs when 3-2 down to the team bottom of the table tbf....I mean why would anyone?.....but if for some unknown reason a manager wanted to do that then why wouldn't they do it properly with an actual CB!......unless you think bringing on Morgan Rogers to offer absolutely nothing yet again was a good idea .

Don’t think Davis was that bad . Defensively not great but you do expect that with someone young . Stacey on the other hand to allow the guy for the 2nd to come in on his right and the penalty was so so clumsy .

Thought Meps was one of our better players myself. Davis okay. Actually think we would have maybe done better as 10 players without Stacey rather than 11 with him. Am normally a Stacey fan but today was AWFUL and the penalty....? Most obvious pen he will ever concede.

;