Diego Rico

I’ve been saying this all summer whilst the majority slag him off, I’m not usually one to say I told you so though.. You can’t judge a player who is in and out the team week in week out. Give him a run of games and then judge him.

Improving every week, looked good going forward and some of his passes are world class.

Rico had an ultimatum at the start of season with Kelly, Smith & Daniels out and he's passed the test so I give big credit to him for stepping up. His crossing is so good he could cross the Gaza strip and they wouldn't be able to deal with him.

Rico had an ultimatum at the start of season with Kelly, Smith & Daniels out and he's passed the test so I give big credit to him for stepping up. His crossing is so good he could cross the Gaza strip and they wouldn't be able to deal with him.
Haha

What a player. I hope people who have consistently written him off can start to see what he offers. His crossing and passing is a joy to watch and he can defend. Think we are lucky to have him.
People say that he cannot defend but we play attacking and expansive football, and overload wide areas so he was always going to look vulnerable.

;