Dominic Solanke

Like I said I was pissed up but having just checked I can see how wrong I was! Joined in 2015 . I'll take that hit and look like a prat. Let that be a lesson in researching before posting. Anyway, no matter , fortunately there's always someone to put someone right Like I said you are a God, Druss and bow before you. ( for some reason my emoji thing isn't working but imagine I've put a Boeing emoji at the end)
Finall you get something right...

Joking aside ..you seem to act like we all think Dom is the greatest striker to ever walk the planet. I'm pretty certain I speak for others when I say clearly not...Pitman takes that spot..

The point is, Dom plays very well for us and does a great job. Could his first touch be better at times? Of course. Could he hit the target more often? Absolutely. But I dread what would happen to us if he's injured long term. To play the style of football our manager wants we cannot play a Defoe style player, we need Dom.

Not fit to wear the gloves : )

He's got ice in his veins now you know : )

Gloves stored in freezer and covered in small film of ice feels 'invigorating' actually, when worn by the right woman.

Or so I've heard...

Perhaps that's why he wears them.

One to ponder gents.

Finall you get something right...

Joking aside ..you seem to act like we all think Dom is the greatest striker to ever walk the planet. I'm pretty certain I speak for others when I say clearly not...Pitman takes that spot..

The point is, Dom plays very well for us and does a great job. Could his first touch be better at times? Of course. Could he hit the target more often? Absolutely. But I dread what would happen to us if he's injured long term. To play the style of football our manager wants we cannot play a Defoe style player, we need Dom.

Pitman isn't fit to lace Derek Holmes' boots.

What an odd condescending post
Exactly. What has Solanke done to offend? Even if he were rubbish, which it's clear to me he isn't, who wouldn't take a job for 40K a week? Blame the purchaser, not the player unless they have a bad and lazy attitude, which Solanke absolutely doesn't. It's almost as though some people would rather he failed just to prove themselves right. We're humans, so we're wrong sometimes. Why can't the Dom haters just accept and laugh about being wrong about him and enjoy watching him do well? Channel the negative energy into things that really are shite like what our club have done in shutting out Nonny?

Gloves stored in freezer and covered in small film of ice feels 'invigorating' actually, when worn by the right woman.

Or so I've heard...

Perhaps that's why he wears them.

One to ponder gents.
Are you always this highly charged!? Asking for a friend...

Would seem the rumours are starting and WHU (typically) are circling... Given his contract length, how much is enough to justify losing clearly one of the first names on the team sheet...

Suggestions are that WHU had a £40m offer rejected last time around, so surely we looking at North of £50m now...? For me, unless we've a ready made replacement(s) lined up, Solanke is too important to us...

Would seem the rumours are starting and WHU (typically) are circling... Given his contract length, how much is enough to justify losing clearly one of the first names on the team sheet...

Suggestions are that WHU had a £40m offer rejected last time around, so surely we looking at North of £50m now...? For me, unless we've a ready made replacement(s) lined up, Solanke is too important to us...
Unless we had a like for like replacement we would still be in the mire regardless of the fee. I regard Dom as our most important player and more teams will be sniffing if he continues his form.

Unless there’s a release clause price to be triggered, I can’t see us selling.

If we were wanting to cash in on players in January we would be selling Lloyd Kelly.

You would think it would be north of £50m even if there is one. With the question marks over Kelly and Dom it feels like the January transfer window is massive. Points on the board before then are vital.

;