Eddie to Celtic?

I heard this morning via an ex AFCB player who shall remain anonymous that EH is lined up for scummers at the end of the season. They are apparently unhappy with rabbithutch because of their inconsistency and they basically haven't got any better.
Apart from the obvious reasons, I can’t see him taking that job even if it was offered.

Ralph has moaned this season that the board won’t spend money and his hands are being tied basically. We all know Eddie likes to control everything at the club and he may have to delegate abit more in his next job, but I can’t see him going somewhere where he basically has no say with regards what players he signs

Apart from the obvious reasons, I can’t see him taking that job even if it was offered.

Ralph has moaned this season that the board won’t spend money and his hands are being tied basically. We all know Eddie likes to control everything at the club and he may have to delegate abit more in his next job, but I can’t see him going somewhere where he basically has no say with regards what players he signs
Possibly, not sure about the "obvious reasons". Managers are like players, they will go where there is well paid employment. I have no doubt EH would seriously consider the scummers job if offered. Being Bournemouth till I die wouldn't stop him.
Re the control issue, I agree - he would want great control but that is becoming increasingly rare in top football these days. I actually think the minute control over everything contributed to our relegation from the PL.
Probably won't happen but good luck to him if it does.

Not that I want howe to fail at all, but imagine if he went there and took them down.

Would be hilarious.
Just do it Ed ! You'd go from hero to villain and back to hero within the space of twelve months ! Ed, this is your mission, should you choose to accept it !

This is the second time it looked like Eddie was to become the Celtic manager.

After being odds on first time round, things cooled a bit and other names suddenly leaped Eddie to become odds on favourites.

Second time round and again it looked like from media reports Eddie was imminently going to take the Celtic job, been shown around the club and area.

Now we have doubts creeping in with reports like I posted above earlier re Eddie taking the job and may be having second thoughts and it wouldn’t be until the end of the season if he did accept the job.

EH as we know when he was our manager is someone who ‘keeps his cards close to his chest’.

He is someone who thinks things through and doesn’t seem to make rash decisions.

Does his research thoroughly on teams and players.

Devoted his time to his job and was first in last out at Dean Court and so probably missed out at times on his children growing up.

During his time with the break for the pandemic and then when he broke ties with AFCB, he has had a lot of time to be with his young family and that could become a very key part of his decision where he goes next.

Scotland is a big move for his wife and young family, breaking away from friends and family down South, how would she and the children feel? Something I believe will be very much in Eddie’s thoughts and naturally so.

Feel like Eddie could do a little better than Southampton to be honest . He’s not into the cups which is to be honest their only chance of silverware , so regularly trying for a top half finish is the best he’s going to do ... love Edd to bits but it wouldn’t half be funny if he hasn’t got his mojo back and gets them relegated Redknapp style though .

;