Eddie to Celtic?

A few of our fans actually suggested him to come but don’t think he would unless he needs a quick pay day !!

He knows the area well of course but (from my limited knowledge) I think he would want more control over club affairs than the owners might allow

He knows the area well of course but (from my limited knowledge) I think he would want more control over club affairs than the owners might allow
He will want that wherever he goes.....think this is why we may not see him back in club football anytime soon.

Think by the end of this month and the usual PL manager merry go round happens Eddie and co will be back in a hot seat.

He will want that wherever he goes.....think this is why we may not see him back in club football anytime soon.

Doubt he will ever get as much a freedom as at afcb and doubt afcb would do likewise again either. It’s certainly a challenge for him as I think he would be ok in a more restricted remit if he trusts the owners/board. Sadly, a few clubs wouldn’t qualify for that requirement!

next world cup is a long way away if Southgate moves to club football

Scrupulous about pocketing fair and reasonable expenses surely.

I honestly don't know why you get your knickers in a twist about UKIP MEPs taking maximum expenses from the EU. It was their stated aim all along and their voters were all fully aware that they would do that.

I honestly don't know why you get your knickers in a twist about UKIP MEPs taking maximum expenses from the EU. It was their stated aim all along and their voters were all fully aware that they would do that.

An interesting manifesto pledge.

How much in the way of investment and jobs did they deliver to the UK for these expenses rather than just personal gain ?
Maximum expenses from other sources are available .

An interesting manifesto pledge.

How much in the way of investment and jobs did they deliver to the UK for these expenses rather than just personal gain ?
Maximum expenses from other sources are available .

I can't say I ever read their manifesto but it's pretty clear that UKIP politicians and most of their voters were of the opinion that the EU was a rip off hence why their raison d'etre was ending the UK membership. I expect they think it was money well spent.

Last edited:
Defend democracy by pocketing maximum personal gain is a contradiction surely.

Seems a very expensive raisin but might be the only ingredient on the shelf for xmas pudding recipe.

;