Eddie to Celtic?

Do you not remember the pelters certain posters got for saying the likes of Rantie weren’t good enough early on , absolute vitriol ....but they were right .
Waz doesn’t think we’re doing good enough to go up , I hope he’s wrong , he probably hopes he’s wrong but it doesn’t stop you and idiots like cherrybare losing your sh*t every post he make .
Losing my sh•t?
I suggest you read our Waz’s post more carefully.
There no doubt he cares. But the posts come over like a child stamping their feet.

Do you not remember the pelters certain posters got for saying the likes of Rantie weren’t good enough early on , absolute vitriol ....but they were right .
Waz doesn’t think we’re doing good enough to go up , I hope he’s wrong , he probably hopes he’s wrong but it doesn’t stop you and idiots like cherrybare losing your sh*t every post he make .
I do indeed hope I’m wrong. I’d love Jason to absolutely shove my words down my throat, but I’ve just seen very little this season (performance wise) to suggest that this will be the case. You point this out however and you are a bed wetter.

No point Waz.
You go into such a meltdown every time we don’t win.
I say what I see. Do you think we’ve performed well this season out of interest? Do you think that JT is getting the most out of this squad? Or are you just going to make comments aimed at me instead...

Losing my sh•t?
I suggest you read our Waz’s post more carefully.
There no doubt he cares. But the posts come over like a child stamping their feet.

Well perhaps I’m wrong , but there is a clique of posters that have this very weird concept that if you criticize any aspect of the club on a regular basis your a non fan and even weirder that you hope the team fails so you’ll be proven right on a feckin internet message board .
Personally I make the assumption that anyone that can be arsed to write on AFCB vitals is Bournemouth hardcore and only wants what is best for the club .

But they haven’t got that backing right now have they? By that logic surely any job is appealing if you’re basing it on something that might happen. And by the way, despite what you might think of me, I am not the one throwing around the word idiot on an Internet forum.
I used the word ‘idiocy’ Waz, not idiot...you idiot ;) :grinning:

Inflated ego? Superiority complex?
You’re the one who keeps posting what the team should be doing, oh wise one.
Oh Jesus this one really takes the biscuit. You mock me for giving my opinion of how a football team should set up, on said football team’s forum? Really?

Well perhaps I’m wrong , but there is a clique of posters that have this very weird concept that if you criticize any aspect of the club on a regular basis your a non fan and even weirder that you hope the team fails so you’ll be proven right on a feckin internet message board .
Personally I make the assumption that anyone that can be arsed to write on AFCB vitals is Bournemouth hardcore and only wants what is best for the club .
You’re not wrong.

I think we are better than you say.
The trouble is a lot of comparison is made to our championship winning season, were we were fantastic for most of the season.
Also be grateful for some of our football you’ve seen over the past six or seven seasons.
I presume you’re fairly young and did’nt see some of the rubbish from years gone past.
Maybe that’s why I don’t criticise that much.

I think we are better than you say.
The trouble is a lot of comparison is made to our championship winning season, were we were fantastic for most of the season.
Also be grateful for some of our football you’ve seen over the past six or seven seasons.
I presume you’re fairly young and did’nt see some of the rubbish from years gone past.
Maybe that’s why I don’t criticise that much.
That’s fair enough, all valid enough points. I don’t by any means think that we’re going to get relegated. I do believe however that any judgements should be made on the standard of performances verses the quality of the squad at our disposal, not on anything that’s happened in the past. My negativity comes from the fact that I’m very aware that this is our best chance of going back up, and that due to the way the club has been managed over the Prem period, failure to do so could very easily result in a plummet back down the leagues. And we are blowing that opportunity by making the same mistakes over and over and expecting a different result. Is it not natural to feel frustrated? Maybe I just care too much.

Oh Jesus this one really takes the biscuit. You mock me for giving my opinion of how a football team should set up, on said football team’s forum? Really?
Its not those opinions its the bed wetting, 5 mins into a game, continual criticism of certain players, formations, oh and state the bleeding obvious, I.e we won't be spending in jan.
We all know when the team doesn't play well, we all criticise, but having a meltdown every game, no team wins every game, very few relegated teams go straight back up, look at the stats!
We have no right to walk over any team in this league. I think we'll make the play offs, automatic promotion might be a stretch unless we get our mojo back
If you've watched for as many years as a lot have on here, you'd appreciate the quality team we have and the number of wins we're getting rather than having a melt down every time we don't win

That’s fair enough, all valid enough points. I don’t by any means think that we’re going to get relegated. I do believe however that any judgements should be made on the standard of performances verses the quality of the squad at our disposal, not on anything that’s happened in the past. My negativity comes from the fact that I’m very aware that this is our best chance of going back up, and that due to the way the club has been managed over the Prem period, failure to do so could very easily result in a plummet back down the leagues. And we are blowing that opportunity by making the same mistakes over and over and expecting a different result. Is it not natural to feel frustrated? Maybe I just care too much.

Nothing the matter with the way the club was managed over the PL period. How do you think we got five years in ? We haven't had a fire sale, the club hasn't been sold. We have three years of parachute payments, the owner is still in charge with no external debt, we've made some decent money on transfers whilst retaining a squad fighting for promotion. We have some great loanees in, team spirit seems high.

Think positive Waz.

;