Emiliano Marcondes

From what I have read about him he seems a brilliant and genuinely likeable person. I hope that he gets a chance this season to show how wrong Parker was to sideline him.

A very good player to have in your squad at champ level, but yet another 1 who clearly isn't going to make an impact in the pl.

Wasn't even a regular last season. As he should now be in his prime, really needs to be a regular somewhere or his career is in danger of passing him by.

If we do sign 3 or 4 players then we need to free up 3 or 4 spaces.
Marcondes has to be high on the list with probably lowe. Can we afford junior and brooks taking up 2 spaces, hard to say how far off fitness they are.
Tough choices after these, Rothwell or Pearson if we get another midfielder in.
Having 3 RBs is maybe overkill

A very good player to have in your squad at champ level, but yet another 1 who clearly isn't going to make an impact in the pl.

Wasn't even a regular last season. As he should now be in his prime, really needs to be a regular somewhere or his career is in danger of passing him by.
Marcondes reminds me a bit of a championship version of Dele Ali. Neither are particularly creative midfielders or out and out strikers. They are both what you would describe as ‘second strikers.’ Strikers who play in a more withdrawn role and make late runs to break into the box. I think Marcondes is the kind of player that in order to thrive, the team needs to be set up to play to his strengths. Just like with Ali, he thrived in a withdrawn striker role, but the moment he was asked to be something else his career tanked. I have no doubt Thant Marcondes could have score a lot of goals if Parker had been willing to accommodate him in the team, probably would have been to the detriment of the team though.

;