End of Season thank you to

A few of You seem think we will do well in the championship I’m not so sure. Been a few Relegated prem teams struggle and go right down To div 1. Championship is more competitive than ever and has some good teams. We will lose a few players I’m sure and get a few in too. I’d love us to come back up but I think we will be Mid table .

A few of You seem think we will do well in the championship I’m not so sure. Been a few Relegated prem teams struggle and go right down To div 1. Championship is more competitive than ever and has some good teams. We will lose a few players I’m sure and get a few in too. I’d love us to come back up but I think we will be Mid table .
Swansea would be a good role model for us. Kept a few of their players, given a few younger players (including one of ours) a chance and shrunk the wage bill. Been on the fringe of the playoffs both seasons since relegation.

Well I will be looking forward to a new fresh season and climbing out out of this COVID,VAR ridden one! Hopefully Ake will find a top club he deserves and we will profit...The others can go with a smaller amount of gratitude Harry and Callum Wilson,King,Lerma, and some with absolute glory like Francis,Daniels,Surman and Artur.
Hope to keep the young guns Ramsdale, Danjuma,Rico,Stacey,Kelly,Brooks,Solanke and Surridge...(suspect we may lose a couple of those maybe?)
Those who will serve us well in The Championship like Steve and Lewis Cook, Smith, Gosling, and Stanislas...
Throw in a couple of sensible and solid signings and we can all be optimistic IMO

I probably would make Lewis Cook captain?

Well I will be looking forward to a new fresh season and climbing out out of this COVID,VAR ridden one! Hopefully Ake will find a top club he deserves and we will profit...The others can go with a smaller amount of gratitude Harry and Callum Wilson,King,Lerma, and some with absolute glory like Francis,Daniels,Surman and Artur.
Hope to keep the young guns Ramsdale, Danjuma,Rico,Stacey,Kelly,Brooks,Solanke and Surridge...(suspect we may lose a couple of those maybe?)
Those who will serve us well in The Championship like Steve and Lewis Cook, Smith, Gosling, and Stanislas...
Throw in a couple of sensible and solid signings and we can all be optimistic IMO

I probably would make Lewis Cook captain?
Think we will lose Ramsdale, not sure if Rico would want to give it a go. I think If Eddie stays Francis and Daniels will play a big part in any rebuild. What about Billing in the Championship? Obviously we don't know what sort of wage he is on.

Think we will lose Ramsdale, not sure if Rico would want to give it a go. I think If Eddie stays Francis and Daniels will play a big part in any rebuild. What about Billing in the Championship? Obviously we don't know what sort of wage he is on.
Forgot him but sure Billing will be looking for another PL club?

Thank you Bitzer just when it couldn't get any worse." Francis and Daniels will play a big part in any rebuild". Both have their place in history but not the future.

Forgot him but sure Billing will be looking for another PL club?
I have to say, if I was in charge of recruitment at a PL club, someone with 2 successive relegations on his CV would hardly be top of my priorities. Now if he had been the standout performer in an otherwise lost cause, then I might be willing to reconsider. When he is one of the main culprits to the malaise, then I’d be avoiding him like the plague.

Next season in the championship will be a double edged sword.

Hopefully more wins and more fun.
More wins means promotion and back to the Premier league.

Glad we made it to the Premier league but not been the most enjoyable football barring a few good results ( manu, Liverpool, Chelsea, Chelsea. Chelsea, spurs)

Ok if he took a break who would you like to take over ?

i really don’t know mate, I have no idea what direction the club has come next season. Benitez is available but would be costly but would our owners go for it ? Idk. I just think Eddie might be burned out and need some time with his family to relax and I don’t blame him

This from a Scottish paper. Very well put.

I think the last para on link sums it up nicely.

O n 1 June 1940 the Bournemouth Belle, a small pleasure boat, made its way across the Channel to help in the rescue of our troops stranded on the beaches at Dunkirk.

That little boat was one of many that exemplified what has become known as the ‘Dunkirk Spirit’ which sees us pitch in to help our own when they are in dire straits.

Forward 80 years to June 2020 and AFC Bournemouth are fighting to stay in the Premier League.

Aberdonian Ryan Fraser’s contract expires on 30 June and he is asked to extend it for a few weeks to help in the fight to stave off relegation.

The club and its supporters needed him.

But, it appears, that if Ryan had been skipper of the Bournemouth Belle 80 years ago, he would have stayed in harbour on the grounds that the engine was sounding a bit iffy and that he did not want to take any risks with it especially since it was due a service at the weekend.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/spor...-wrong-decision-and-he-will-regret-it-2917606

Benitez coming to AFCB? Come on. We're starting to sound like the deluded fans of certain other clubs.

Newcastle were a different story. Huge fanbase, still in the PL at the time and with the promise of large backing from the owner. Ok, he only got the backing whilst he was in the Championship but he didn't know that when he took the job. At first it looked all rosy, poaching players from PL clubs to go and play in the tier below.

He's a manager that could pick up a top half job at any of the top five leagues across Europe. Why would he come here?

;