Enes Unal

Wait till he calls him the Turkish Alex Scott.

Then there will be problems.

Midfielder Magic will want to pull his hair, and beat him up.

NewForestCherry will want to give tips to Midfielder magic about what to do when pulling his hair (breathe through your nose Neil)

Brian will enter the sex scene and have no idea what's going on.....he will however continue to talk about himself, and the elitism of others.

SDD will waltz in and argue with the lot of them.

BTK will post a link 3 days after the event, that everyone has already read.

DJ will merge it into the Brian thread, then realise his merging consumes more time than leaving things alone.

WAZ will turn up pretending to be someone else now he's retired the realityandrealism persona.

AFCB_Dibby will turn up when everyone's asleep and talk to anyone who may be awake.

Rinse, repeat.

Last edited:

NewForestCherry will want to give tips to Midfielder magic about what to do when pulling his hair (breathe through your nose Neil)

Brian will enter the sex scene and have no idea what's going on.....he will however continue to talk about himself, and the elitism of others.

DJ will merge it into the Brian thread, then realise his merging consumes more time than leaving things alone.

WAZ will turn up pretending to be someone else now he's retired the realityandrealism persona.

AFCB_Dibby will turn up when everyone's asleep and talk to anyone who may be awake.

Rinse, repeat.

:D

What, no place for the dwarves amongst all the fun mate ;)

Rinse, repeat.
No mention of a glass coffee table.

He was puffing hard quite early on in proceedings, so is quite some way off being match fit.
Definitely. I noticed that. He might have played a couple of games since coming back from injury but I think it will take a while before he is deemed fit enough to become a starter for us. We don't want to work him too hard and break him again, so substitute appearances only for a couple of months, I reckon.

He now has the rest of this season to improve his fitness and show us what he can do. If all goes well, he will come back after the summer, fully fit and ready to fight for a starting spot.
I don't think we can expect much more than that from him, given that he is only just back from a serious injury.

Good chance of starting today I think. Hopeful that we will see his first goal in red and black vs Leicester.
Agreed, and I hope he does, however, I would still understand if he didn't... A lot of how we now play rides on how well the forward man understands when to and when not to press... When he does, everyone follows... Get it wrong and we are wide open. A lot for Unal to take on board if he's not played this style before...

Agreed, and I hope he does, however, I would still understand if he didn't... A lot of how we now play rides on how well the forward man understands when to and when not to press... When he does, everyone follows... Get it wrong and we are wide open. A lot for Unal to take on board if he's not played this style before...
This 100%.
One player falling short means the whole system collapses.

;