England cricket

Won the toss and chosen to bowl against South Africa.

Feels like a crucial one despite the structure of the tournament. Could still lose today, then find our feet in the remaining games and go through with 3 or even 4 losses.

Big win though and we could not only jump the Aussie’s and Pakistan but also South Africa today and then feel like we’re sitting pretty in third wondering what all the fuss was about.

Need to get De Kock out early… :band2:

Looking like we'll be chasing 400+ at this rate!

It’s definitely a 400 wicket.

Unsurprisingly our bowlers are now very tired and they’re getting battered. Up until a few overs ago it was looking “ok”, now it’s going to be a struggle.

The wicket should favour us batting second, but the heat/humidity won’t effect their bowlers like it has ours.

Shame our game kicks off soon.

Yes, they certainly don't look like they're interested on the batting side do they, the exhaustion from the fielding session has shut them down physically, good toss to win and bowl wasn't it.

You win the World Cup on home soil and then totally disrespect the format that brought the glory by relegating 50 over domestic cricket to nothing more than a second X1 tournament by lauding up the ridiculous 100 tournament
The ECB’s own failings I’m afraid

You win the World Cup on home soil and then totally disrespect the format that brought the glory by relegating 50 over domestic cricket to nothing more than a second X1 tournament by lauding up the ridiculous 100 tournament
The ECB’s own failings I’m afraid

:) I love this straw man argument.

One of the journo’s tried it after the defeat to New Zealand, Devon Conway spent the summer playing in the Hundred scored 152…

Klassen today scored 109… spent the summer playing in the Hundred.

None of the countries in the World Cup play much 50 over cricket these days. It’s not an England thing. In fact it’s only England that really manages to get decent crowds for the bilateral games.

;