England Squad

Foden yep ...just about if he remains consistent...and maybe Saka...the others are fairly average for the World scene !
I appreciate you may not have seen much of him, but Bellingham is phenomenal. You're not an ordinary player if you're key for a club like Real Madrid at 20. Could possibly be the best midfielder England have produced in my lifetime. And Kane average for the world stage? Your wind ups are usually better than that!

I appreciate you may not have seen much of him, but Bellingham is phenomenal. You're not an ordinary player if you're key for a club like Real Madrid at 20. Could possibly be the best midfielder England have produced in my lifetime. And Kane average for the world stage? Your wind ups are usually better than that!
Well then...let's see if they can win us anything.
Please excuse me if I don't break down the betting shop door with any misplaced enthusiasm..yuk yuk ! :cuppa:

Well then...let's see if they can win us anything.
Please excuse me if I don't break down the betting shop door with any misplaced enthusiasm..yuk yuk ! :cuppa:

Yeah if only they could win us the sort of silverware Tielemans has brought home for Belgium.

A question Brian... Would you know Youri Tielemans if he walked into your made up pub and slapped you in the face?

Yeah if only they could win us the sort of silverware Tielemans has brought home for Belgium.

A question Brian... Would you know Youri Tielemans if he walked into your made up pub and slapped you in the face?
No....I wouldn't.

I just think he is a better player than what we have going by what ive seen of him in televised games in the past....it was only an opinion.

No....I wouldn't.

I just think he is a better player than what we have going by what ive seen of him in televised games in the past....it was only an opinion.

You've never seen him in a televised game Brian. You didn't watch the England game the other night did you? You just saw that he'd scored.

He probably didn't see Tielemens trying to break Callum Wilson's leg either.

Still surprising how WOKE!!! he is to slag off English players in favour of foreigners.

A disgrace to his country. This is what our proud nation has been reduced to - people used to fight for our values and now they sing the praises of Johnny Foreigner in order to slag the England team off. His parents' generation would be ashamed.

;