European Super League

League table when top six are removed and results against them for each team are void. Makes for interesting viewing!

View attachment 5532
That looks good to me.

All we need now is for the 6 to bugger off, top six from our league to go up and that's job done.

I think if you asked any supporter of those remaining teams their first comment would be "Hey, we can beat any of that lot, bring it on"

That's a fairly level playing field we're looking at there.

If Celtic, Rangers, Hearts, Hibs and say Aberdeen and Dundee Utd..
were brought into the PL..to replace ' a big six'...you would have a highly competitive New British entity such would be the Scot's determination to succeed !
Just a thought if we are getting changes!

If Celtic, Rangers, Hearts, Hibs and say Aberdeen and Dundee Utd..
were brought into the PL..to replace ' a big six'...you would have a highly competitive New British entity such would be the Scot's determination to succeed !
Just a thought if we are getting changes!

We don't need them. There's enough English clubs to replace these renegade teams as it is.

On that - many many years ago I was helping my brother with his CV ABD he asked me to jazz up his “ activities, sports , recreation “bit ...
“ Put in something like quad biking “
Which I did ...
So , his first interview with this new dynamic CV and the interviewer says “ I see you’re into quad biking ? So am I - what circuits di you go to and do you ride any particular type ? “ :grinning:

Somehow he managed to blag an answer but he removed that ‘ interest ‘ from his CV forthwith ....

I once blagged a job in Hannover by claiming to be able to speak conversational Turkish. By the time I had exhausted my entire repertoire (basically ordered beer and a kebab) the client from Ankara took pity and switched to English .....

Well one thing is for sure. If the owners of these clubs thought they could just steamroller this through, they've had a rude awakening. We are seeing almost universal condemnation of the whole idea throughout the football community.
I hope that the overwhelming lack of support for the EMS throughout the world will give the EPL the cojones to table the motion "removal of the six renegade clubs from the league". Let the other 14 vote them out and leave them floundering about on their own, their billionaire owners trying desperately to make their awful mini-tournament work because there is no other option.
Good luck selling the rights too. I think it is becoming an increasingly hard sell now. Whichever service agrees to buy the rights, they can surely expect massive repercussions, boycotts and economic damage.
This is all getting very very tasty.
As I said, hopefully it will give the EPL the courage to do the right thing and pull the carpet out from under them !

;