European Super League

I think Boris will have endorsed it.. it fits a Tory mind....more Money for those who have enough by our reckoning ..but not theirs.

Its gonna happen one day, this Super garbage..Money will make it Happen!
We all know this...and the fans of those Six can stop pretending ..they'd Love It...they don't want to come to Kings Park and be squashed into a corner...or to be supping Barnsley Bitter wid tetchy sheep shearers !

I've spoken to a Manu freak ...yesterday..the cnuts never been outside Cornwall.. but he is well pissed off about the so called 'pull- out' from the SL.
When he asked me what I thought.. I said quite tersely. " Not bothered mush...Bournemouth aint in the hat " ....he said ." Bourmiff don't matter outside Dorset..... but We Do! "
WE ! ... FFS!

Last edited:
I've learned over the years that once you discover you are talking with a plastic Top 6 type fan, it's simply not worth talking about football with them.

Talk about the weather, or whatever's in the news, and you might possibly have a conversation worth having.

Someone like your ManUtd freak friend simply would not be able to comprehend why blokes like us follow a team like AFCB for decades, through all the dross, the ups and the downs, the years of mediocrity.

They just wouldn't get it. No point in trying.

I've learned over the years that once you discover you are talking with a plastic Top 6 type fan, it's simply not worth talking about football with them.

Talk about the weather, or whatever's in the news, and you might possibly have a conversation worth having.

Someone like your ManUtd freak friend simply would not be able to comprehend why blokes like us follow a team like AFCB for decades, through all the dross, the ups and the downs, the years of mediocrity.

They just wouldn't get it. No point in trying.
My friend is a born and bred Manchester Utd fan, the league is only about beating the top 6 clubs.
Clubs like us are just a hindrance on their way to glory.
I just love having a dig when they lose points to an inferior club.

;