FA Cup 3rd round

Have I missed the ticket news on this one? Can't find anything on the website...aren't the club leaving it a bit late especially with the post strikes this month?

If you go on the AFCB ticket website and enter your account you get to an offer for Burnley tickets. It then says subscription transfer, click that box and you can buy your ticket but not anyone elses that you may have as friends and family. Of course each purchase costs £3 delivery when it could be loaded onto your ST. Why ?

don't think they have. First on sale to season ticket holders/6 cup points, so someone with 6 cup points could nick your seat :)
My guess is that your ST has been reserved until the next points drop. If you go to your ST account your seat is pre chosen for the Burnley game.

If you go on the AFCB ticket website and enter your account you get to an offer for Burnley tickets. It then says subscription transfer, click that box and you can buy your ticket but not anyone elses that you may have as friends and family. Of course each purchase costs £3 delivery when it could be loaded onto your ST. Why ?
Although an ST holder I can't see the Burnley game. Is that because I don't have 6 points?

Although an ST holder I can't see the Burnley game. Is that because I don't have 6 points?
I only had 3 Cup points Rob so I can't really answer. The option to buy my Burnley ticket came up as an Offer on my ticket account. There is a bit about using the platform and getting tickets in the club announcement. Hope you get sorted.

I think the simple answer is that they don’t know how to anymore. My guess is that whoever knew what to do left a couple of years ago.

Thanks for heads up chaps, went on our ticket account and found Burnley cup tickets as well as, ManU Riverside Rocket seats, in the reservations section.

Brentford away secured this morning. It's begin to look a lot like, post Christmas footie's on it's way : )

;