FA cup draw

If you strike lucky you can pay “gold” pricing for a ticket and get a worse view than at Crystal Palace. :hehe:

There's like a weird glass box thing suspended in the corner that contains about a dozen angry QPR fans. At least they were angry after we goaded them for paying extra to sit in a greenhouse.. and probably the defeat.

That sounds quite amusing... tinpot/naff and sh1t.

Couldn’t see the near side goal when Eddie’s team got beaten 3-0 in the champ - just goalscorer Charlie Austin goading the fans

Webt to the Stan Bowles benefit pre season game a few years later and it was a low stand….Was that the lower section or a different stand?

I was upper tier when we lost 3-0 there and I must say my view was fine. Maybe I just got lucky. I’ll be going for upper tier again.

Bit confused by the pricing. Season ticket discount but only for the initial priority window. So if you’re a ST holder going with a non-ST holder then you’ve got to pay more than a ST holder going on their own or with other ST holders. Strange.

Bit confused by the pricing. Season ticket discount but only for the initial priority window. So if you’re a ST holder going with a non-ST holder then you’ve got to pay more than a ST holder going on their own or with other ST holders. Strange.
Does that also apply to a season ticket holder with zero cup points, like me, that will have to wait til Thursday?

I think you have priority regardless of the fact you have zero cup points.
Not so:
We have been handed an allocation of up to 3,100 tickets for the match, which will go on sale from 10am on Wednesday 13th December.

Point drops will follow the below order and begin from 10am unless otherwise stated:

Wednesday 13th December Season ticket holders / 1+ cup points
Thursday 14th December 1+ away points
Friday 15th December General sale
Friday 5th January Off sale
Tickets for the fixture will be priced as follows:

Category Season Ticket Holder Non-Season Ticket Holder
Adults £20 £25
Over 62s £15 £20
Under 23s £15 £20
Under 18s £8 £12

;