FA cup draw

She has 3 or 4 but doesn’t let me select her name. Odd

“Unfriend” and then set it up again.

My account never lets me buy tickets for my wife without doing this. Every. Single. Time.

And even then it sometimes doesn’t work and only works when logged in to her account.

“Unfriend” and then set it up again.

My account never lets me buy tickets for my wife without doing this. Every. Single. Time.

And even then it sometimes doesn’t work and only works when logged in to her account.
Thanks for the advice. Never had that problem before. Is your wife a ST holder too?

Resolved it by buying the tickets for the ST in the family and them log out and log back on as my daughter and it let me buy. Fortunately got the seat next to us - and in lower block

Is this the reason for difference, ST and Non-ST?

CategorySeason Ticket Holder Non-Season Ticket Holder
Adults£20£25
Over 62s£15£20
Under 23s£15£20
Under 18s£8£12

All 3 people on the tickets are ST holders. If I selected a normal seat the price would update to £20, but if selecting safe standing it switched to £25. Seems wrong to me.

Thanks for the advice. Never had that problem before. Is your wife a ST holder too?

She is yes. As is my son.

I can’t remember the way it works but it’s something like… She can buy all three of our tickets usually. But my account will mainly only let me buy mine and my son.

My sons account will only let him buy his with my wife. Or it’s a different combo, whatever it is I always end up unfriending and friending again to make it work. o_O

All 3 people on the tickets are ST holders. If I selected a normal seat the price would update to £20, but if selecting safe standing it switched to £25. Seems wrong to me.
Looks like it has been corrected now. I'm sure if you have purchased at the £25 ST rate they will refund you if you give them a call.

She is yes. As is my son.

I can’t remember the way it works but it’s something like… She can buy all three of our tickets usually. But my account will mainly only let me buy mine and my son.

My sons account will only let him buy his with my wife. Or it’s a different combo, whatever it is I always end up unfriending and friending again to make it work. o_O
Don’t understand how the simple code logic could get so messed up given it was meant to be a relatively upto date system upgrade

Coach travel appears to be sold out on site for the QPR away game on Jan 6th. Does anyone know if the club is likely to put on more coaches?

Would prefer to jump on the coach rather than drive/public transport

;