Fans forum

fritter

UTC Legend
We are pleased to invite applications from supporters to be part of an AFC Bournemouth Fans' Forum held at Vitality Stadium on Thursday 4th April from 5pm.

AFC Bournemouth published its Fan Engagement Plan in August 2023 in line with the introduction of the Premier Leagues Fan Engagement Standard. The introduction of a Fans' Forum forms part of the club’s commitment to continued, evolving and meaningful fan engagement.

The Fans' Forum will be an opportunity for 40 supporters to attend a panel event with AFC Bournemouth staff. The panel of AFC Bournemouth staff will consist of:

Neill Blake – CEO

Jim Frevola – President of Business

Chris Gerrish – Operations Director

Nick Zombolas – Chief Ticketing Officer

Ash Lord – Vice President, Media and Communications

Fans will be selected through a ballot process, all supporters are invited to apply to take part in the Fans' Forum by filling out the form below. Please note, you must be over the age of 16 to apply.

We look forward to hopefully seeing you soon!

AFC Bournemouth

The final question on the form

What two questions would you like to put to the panel if you were invited to attend?
Please note, it will not be possible to ask all questions on the night. To avoid duplicated questions, supporters will be informed in their invitation email which questions they are able to put to the panel.

Whatever questions are asked....the answers will be similar to what you get from politicians.

And..and I'm guessing in my pessimistic way..that the 40 will have to pay for entry for what will probably be dominated by food and a lot of drink.

We are pleased to invite applications from supporters to be part of an AFC Bournemouth Fans' Forum held at Vitality Stadium on Thursday 4th April from 5pm.

AFC Bournemouth published its Fan Engagement Plan in August 2023 in line with the introduction of the Premier Leagues Fan Engagement Standard. The introduction of a Fans' Forum forms part of the club’s commitment to continued, evolving and meaningful fan engagement.

The Fans' Forum will be an opportunity for 40 supporters to attend a panel event with AFC Bournemouth staff. The panel of AFC Bournemouth staff will consist of:

Neill Blake – CEO

Jim Frevola – President of Business

Chris Gerrish – Operations Director

Nick Zombolas – Chief Ticketing Officer

Ash Lord – Vice President, Media and Communications

Fans will be selected through a ballot process, all supporters are invited to apply to take part in the Fans' Forum by filling out the form below. Please note, you must be over the age of 16 to apply.

We look forward to hopefully seeing you soon!

AFC Bournemouth

The final question on the form

What two questions would you like to put to the panel if you were invited to attend?
Please note, it will not be possible to ask all questions on the night. To avoid duplicated questions, supporters will be informed in their invitation email which questions they are able to put to the panel.
Filled it out , but I'm not the demographic that the club is looking for so have little hope of going or having my question answered

you grumpy bugger!
I'm laughing mate ...laughing....my ribs are my elbows !
Laughing at the sh*t that's going down at DC and in Football in general.
A lot of folk think the same as me outside this Forum....I can guarantee you that ! Oh Yes.

Last edited:
I’ve just filled it out and have received an automatic reply inviting myself and 5 friends to the event.

All I had to do the ask the following two questions:

- Considering the stratospheric rise over which he has presided, does it feel more appropriate to either name a stand after Neill Blake or build a statue?

- £65 for a home shirt in comparison to some of the other Premier League teams seems cheap, do we feel that to give the club every possible chance of success on the pitch we should look to bring our pricing in line next season?

(In all seriousness, glad they are bringing this back, not sure how I feel about the pre-selected questions).

I’ve also received a personal invite from Blake. I’m delighted.

Bit odd that it’s in Dundee? Anyway booked a coach and a Best Western... See you there.

My invite is even more exclusive - it's for a special debate to be held in a phone box in Milford Haven. Apparently I'm the only person to receive one of these special invites, which obviously goes to show how highly regarded I must be.

I’ve just filled it out and have received an automatic reply inviting myself and 5 friends to the event.

All I had to do the ask the following two questions:

- Considering the stratospheric rise over which he has presided, does it feel more appropriate to either name a stand after Neill Blake or build a statue?

- £65 for a home shirt in comparison to some of the other Premier League teams seems cheap, do we feel that to give the club every possible chance of success on the pitch we should look to bring our pricing in line next season?

(In all seriousness, glad they are bringing this back, not sure how I feel about the pre-selected questions).
To provide the benefit of the doubt here.

Having the questions in advance means you can provide some proper answers. I doubt they'll go into this level of detail but say you asked about the shirt price they could come armed with figures to attempt to justify it , e.g. we had shirts at the same price for 10 years and over that period our margin had dropped 20%, in the last 2 years the cost to us has increased 15% so it's actually more about keeping shirts a viable retail option.

It also means they're not stuck on 1 question or variants of for the entire time.

Finally, I think it would be pretty clear if there's any attempt to filter the questions it would create some pretty obvious blind spots.

To provide the benefit of the doubt here.

Having the questions in advance means you can provide some proper answers. I doubt they'll go into this level of detail but say you asked about the shirt price they could come armed with figures to attempt to justify it , e.g. we had shirts at the same price for 10 years and over that period our margin had dropped 20%, in the last 2 years the cost to us has increased 15% so it's actually more about keeping shirts a viable retail option.

It also means they're not stuck on 1 question or variants of for the entire time.

Finally, I think it would be pretty clear if there's any attempt to filter the questions it would create some pretty obvious blind spots.
That’s fair enough, I believe Question Time takes a similar approach, will reserve judgment. As I said, glad they are bringing it back, feels a positive step.

;