Fans forum

I know just the man to spearhead those checks...

Served in Russia (well, may have been on holiday there, but was wearing his mothercare uniform still for some reason), and worked alongside James Bond.
Those qualifications are all well and good but the over riding one is from my last sentence, "No Brainer".

Those qualifications are all well and good but the over riding one is from my last sentence, "No Brainer".
:grinning:

Brain is optional when you carry those credentials.

In fact no brain preferrable. Need someone who isn't afraid to attack women and children, if they dare to bring anything on the naughty list in.

Body of a man, uncontrollable instincts of caged leopard that hasn't eaten for 2 weeks is key. In this case, pickles.

See, we've done you a favour. Get yourself one of these jackets and you'll never need a brolly again...

View attachment 13660

:D classic

Still not bored of him, his new material (podcasts audiobooks etc, still hit the spot).

Although I was informed via PM by a poster on here earlier, that Partridge podcasts actually contain subliminal messages, and I need to stop listening or my find myself building nuclear warheads whilst sleep walking to aid Russia's quest for global dominance.)

Anyone go?

Mate of mine forwarded a message from a mate who was there.....

Loads of positive stuff.

They are trying to keep Lloyd and Dom but are fairly resigned to them leaving. There's a chance with Lloyd still but Dom will probably command a fee that they can't turn down. They are actively looking for replacements.

I don't vouch for the truth of any of this fwiw.

Anyone go?

Mate of mine forwarded a message from a mate who was there.....

Loads of positive stuff.

They are trying to keep Lloyd and Dom but are fairly resigned to them leaving. There's a chance with Lloyd still but Dom will probably command a fee that they can't turn down. They are actively looking for replacements.

I don't vouch for the truth of any of this fwiw.
Persuading Lloyd to sign another contract and cashing in on Dom for good money would be a fantastic window

Persuading Lloyd to sign another contract and cashing in on Dom for good money would be a fantastic window

Yeah I can't believe there's a chance with Lloyd tbh. Apparently Big Bill F was there so perhaps this was him being his optimistic self - mind you everything the guy touches seems to turn to gold so who knows.

First Fans Forum I've missed and I was the guy who asked Eddie Mitchell the question and got told to FO up the A31 if I didn't like what he was doing.

Pleased to hear it was all positive.

You sir are a legend. Do you also own a leather jacket and have eyes that bulge? He also remains unidentified.

Although RIP to EM as I believe he has passed on now.

Ready for first game of 2028/29 season is the plan according to some American bloke down the pub.
So plans should be well advanced if spades are to go in the ground early enough for that date. Just really want to see what is envisaged and the timescales for planning consent and building etc. It may sound a long way off but time flies as they say and our lease is running down at DC !

So plans should be well advanced if spades are to go in the ground early enough for that date. Just really want to see what is envisaged and the timescales for planning consent and building etc. It may sound a long way off but time flies as they say and our lease is running down at DC !

I reckon the big reveal will be when they announce season ticket price increases. That's what I'd do and tbh it will be enough to satisfy me to pay the extra without too much grumbling assuming I like the plans.

;