Florist are losing it!

Forest are a funny club, with all that crying they did when the game was called off at Dean Court, followed by the bizarre send off they gave their players when they played us in the rearranged fixture.

They also appear to have a disproportionate number of wonky fans online who say many unpleasant things. Although, saying that watching a their home games, their fans seem relatable to the above so might just be their culture to be shithousy in a cringy way?

I’m unsure if they are really any worse than other fan bases, but perhaps a lot of it is down to their deplorable owners. Whatever the reason, I hope they go down and implode.

Today I thought it was hilarious they didn’t get a single pen. It does looks like Forest have reaped what they sowed with their extremism and upset too many of the officials. **************** em!

Kick up a stink if we lose and will probably get some points back on appeal. Win and we'll keep quiet. I have come to dislike Forest.

For me only 1 pen possible out of the 3, the last one

First one, the forward overreacts to the contact so sows a seed of doubt

Second, I don’t like handballs like that. True Man Utd would get it as we saw last week but we wouldn’t get it. Of course, forest got that soft handball last season vs us so they think it should be given.

Third one, it’s a pen as player goes through the man. Again, fall of player doesn’t look that natural to me compared to where contact took place…but var should see the contact.

It’s a shame he doesn’t just stick to Gladiators.
That's what Forest are paying him the big bucks to do.

Of all the teams where it's likely, Forest is the one I'd be most happy with going down.

They're looking a bit embarrassing in their delivery but they have a point. They've had it far better than us but we're all getting stiffed by officials

Last edited:
It’s funny because Florist appointed Clattenburg to advise them when and how to approach the PGMOL, the idea was he’d give them post-match reports and then maybe seek a face to face with Howard Webb on Florists behalf. At the time the Athletic reported Florist did this to “improve “ its relationship with PGMOL. That’s gone well hasn’t it!

This Florist statement has got Marinakis all over it. Maybe he’s throwing a tantrum cos he can’t “fix” things. Don’t like him, don’t like his club- both give off a ridiculous sense of self-entitlement that would even rival Man Ure fans. Hope they go down and Luton stay up.

They have city next, luton really need to find a win to put the pressure on them
Top 6 team so they will probably get something their way if the theory is right and it will all kick off again!

Mark Clattenburg wasn't the most popular ref I don't think so maybe hasn't got the respect of the PGMOL as he might like.

Must admit I am surprised they allowed 2 Luton officials to be on the game in case this sort of thing happened but then who is to say anyone would have made a different decision.

And we think we have problems at AFCB?? An absolute paranoid, basket case of a club. Thank god Marinakis never attempted to purchase us. They say a fish is rotten from the head down and he is the shiftiest wotnot I have seen owning a premier league club. The allegations that have previously been made against him are unbelievable. How he passed the premier league ownership fit-for-purpose test, I'll never know. We are very lucky to have Bill.

Last edited:
Top 6 team so they will probably get something their way if the theory is right and it will all kick off again!

Mark Clattenburg wasn't the most popular ref I don't think so maybe hasn't got the respect of the PGMOL as he might like.

Must admit I am surprised they allowed 2 Luton officials to be on the game in case this sort of thing happened but then who is to say anyone would have made a different decision.

We had a referee who has actually been on our own books when he was attempting to make it as professional footballer recently.

It opens the referees up to unwanted scrutiny with selections such as these, even if the basis of the argument is rubbish.

Ref watch reckoned that 3nd incident was , the handball maybe (apparently in Scotland they always get given? .) and the first one probably not.

We had a referee who has actually been on our own books when he was attempting to make it as professional footballer recently.

It opens the referees up to unwanted scrutiny with selections such as these, even if the basis of the argument is rubbish.

And to be fair, he was brilliant!

I'm guessing that if they get relegated, Forest will be trying to copy that case from Belgium that saw a match replayed. Sigh.

The thing is, I've advocated the club speaking up before (or rather, the manager) when we got a seemingly endless run of **************** decisions. There is something to be said for speaking up to make the point when you're always getting the shitty end of the stick.

On the other hand, when you behave like Forest have in recent times I lose all sympathy. It smacks of "rich owner who is used to always getting his own way having a tantrum because he's found something where he'll have to deal with the **************** side of life everyone else has to deal with sometimes".

There's a big difference between pointedly stating your case and looking pathetic. They're firmly ensconced in the latter

Brilliant! Now we have a third tier disagreeing with the second tier who used ‘objective technology’ to assist the referee!!
That is subjectivity for you.

Would have just been better sticking with one ref and his assistants and just hoping there weren't too many really bad decisions or using VAR for offsides (but bringing in the semi automated system earlier)

I know it’s not a popular view to hold but I have some sympathy with Forest. Week in, week out teams like them, us, Burnley, Wolves etc. have to deal with the fallout from shït var decisions with virtually no recourse. On the extraordinarily rare occasion when a wrong var decision affects one of the big six, it is plastered all over the papers and the tv for days on end as journalists bemoan the injustice. The rest of us have to say nothing and get on with it.

;