Fulham Away - anyone with points not going?

james_AFCB

Star Player
Need 3 tickets but only have 2 accounts with 7+ points. Anyone with points not going and fancy the away point? Beer in it for you at the following away game.

Snap, should James_afcb get sorted , I'd love two tickets..
Off to Newcastle tomorrow but not sure away points will be low enough for this fixture .

Anyone who could help it would be hugely appreciated .

Thanks .

Hi guys,

Does anyone have 4+ points who isn’t going and could get a ticket tomorrow please?

I have enough points but a friend doesn’t and understandably doesn’t want to risk it going to general sale.

Any help would be great!!

We are 3 ST Holders with 0 away points, but would love to get to Fulham game if anyone can oblige. Otherwise will take chances and wait until general sale on Sep 28th.

Where can you see the dates when the points requirement drops ? I have 5 at the moment, but can't yet buy a Fulham ticket.

Anyone know ?

How have they allocated the points this season ?

I seem to have 7 points but pretty sure I didn't go to 7 away games last season?

Last season and this? I think the points total runs from the beginning of the previous season to the current date. So if you went to six games last season and to Notts Forest this season you would have seven points.

I'm after 2 adults .
I have 3 points as does my brother , thought we had 4 until went to buy today !

Can anyone help?

If not hopefully still be some availability Sunday!

Pm if can help , much appreciated.

Utciad.

As far as I can remember, the seats at the front aren't restricted views, it's just that the pitch is raised.

Based upon current availability I’d guess there might be a few hundred left for Sundays point drop, and that they’ll go very very quickly.

;