Gary O'Neil

Would have been a travesty if Coventry had lost that.....missed some huge chances......24 shots....12 on target.........sold their top scorer of last season and then finds Ellis Simms to replace him......must be something wrong with football if Gon is a PL manager and Robins isn't.
Yet again Gon is completely clueless up against a team that let them have the ball.

Do think Wolves have hit top form with 10 games to go.

Can see us getting within 3 points of them come season end.

Possibly 3 ahead.

From a Wolves fan..............''We were wank for 80 minutes, somehow fucking jammed it, and then managed to **************** it all up because we're braindead cunts, passive as ****************, frankly got what we deserved. That is absolutely disgusting from everybody barring Sa and RAN, very much including the manager''..............Bring back any memories?

From a Wolves fan..............''We were wank for 80 minutes, somehow fucking jammed it, and then managed to **************** it all up because we're braindead cunts, passive as ****************, frankly got what we deserved. That is absolutely disgusting from everybody barring Sa and RAN, very much including the manager''..............Bring back any memories?
Just proves that Waz is a wolves fan.

My thoughts are with @New Forest Cherry at this sad time…

Im sure Gary probably took year 8 to Wembley on a school trip so he will get over it.

On a serious note great to see football played the right way beating football played the wrong way. Long may it continue!

Ok that’s enough about your precious Wolves , this an AFCB forum
If you persist in engaging my posts with your banal put downs then you can expect to get some back crap !
I mean I don't give a f√ck ....banter is what it is.

Toleration of other folks views is easy if you try !:unsure:

If you persist in engaging my posts with your banal put downs then you can expect to get some back crap !
I mean I don't give a f√ck ....banter is what it is.

Toleration of other folks views is easy if you try !:unsure:
For someone that claims to love the Bantz you don’t half spend a lot of time having these temper tantrums about it .
Look I know your having a bad day throwing away two goals in injury time so I’ll just put it down to that .

;