Gary O'Neil

My thoughts are with @New Forest Cherry at this sad time…

Im sure Gary probably took year 8 to Wembley on a school trip so he will get over it.

On a serious note great to see football played the right way beating football played the wrong way. Long may it continue!

bleating on about him, embarrassing yourself yet again
on a serious note, if wolves turn us over again in the rearranged game you're going to look so fcuking stupid

I don't think it matters how you get the ball into the net.
Look today at all the possession and craft Liverpool had, dominating 75% of the game with intricate triangle passing...then Manu win it with two deflected goals. McAllisters goal for Liverpool was a real pearler,.but it counts for nothing !
Much of Wolves play against Coventry was fluid, pacy and quite pretty...Cov's play was quite scrappy and fractious most of the time...but they are at f√cking Wemberly ...due to a couple of switch -off moments from Wolves.
I don't think Any of today's play was down to any managerial acumen..it's just about how players adapt as a game evolves and the onfield ' leadership....especially in Cup ties !
Maguire on, was the turning point.

I don't think it matters how you get the ball into the net.
Look today at all the possession and craft Liverpool had, dominating 75% of the game with intricate triangle passing...then Manu win it with two deflected goals. McAllisters goal for Liverpool was a real pearler,.but it counts for nothing !
Much of Wolves play against Coventry was fluid, pacy and quite pretty...Cov's play was quite scrappy and fractious most of the time...but they are at f√cking Wemberly ...due to a couple of switch -off moments from Wolves.
I don't think Any of today's play was down to any managerial acumen..it's just about how players adapt as a game evolves and the onfield ' leadership....especially in Cup ties !
Maguire on, was the turning point.
Coventry played Wolves of the park......i don't what game you were watching........oh sorry i forgot who i was talking too.

Coventry played Wolves of the park......i don't what game you were watching........oh sorry i forgot who i was talking too.v
Yeah they did in the last few minutes.

It's the ' In vogue' thing for the 'afcb' Forum Sheep Dip Clique to despise and dismiss all things Wolves - their football, and manager...it's really quite pathetic! !
Wel done to Cov though for despatching Wolves to the FA Cup scrapheap like their neighbours little Leicester did to us in our big Cup Winning Year as promulgated by the aforementioned 'sheep dip clique' ...who have the tendency collectively to 'follow' any rubbish.

It's the ' In vogue' thing for the 'afcb' Forum Sheep Dip Clique to despise and dismiss all things Wolves - their football, and manager...it's really quite pathetic! !
Wel done to Cov though for despatching Wolves to the FA Cup scrapheap like their neighbours little Leicester did to us in our big Cup Winning Year as promulgated by the aforementioned 'sheep dip clique' ...who have the tendency collectively to 'follow' any rubbish.
I watched the whole game Brian as a neutral. I honestly felt it was an injustice when Coventry were losing. They had been the best team and ultimately deserved to go through.

Coventry were the better team for most of the game. Should have been 2 or 3 up at half time.

Coventry were the better team for most of the game. Should have been 2 or 3 up at half time.
You can say that about virtually any game...I.e Liverpool yesterday...should of been this...should have been that. ..Wareham should have been 3 up v Corfe in 1724...at half battle !

You can say that about virtually any game...I.e Liverpool yesterday...should of been this...should have been that. ..Wareham should have been 3 up v Corfe in 1724...at half battle !
The point is you were saying that Coventry didn't play Wolves off the park until the last few minutes. And that is nonsense.

;