Gary O'Neil

Someone couldn’t wait for Monday…

Would be a surprise if he left Wolves where he is doing a good job and is the manager for a role a position lower.

But United may be looking for a replacement for manager and O’Neil could be their choice to take charge.

Be interesting to see what transpires, if anything.

The Forum has Not proved that O'Neil is a crap manager.

We don't know what position the Cherries will finish up in ..and if O'Neils sacking has facilitated any improvement in the clubs overall standing.

We don't know if the 'Training Ground' will improve results in 2024-25
The scene is ever changing - people will leave - people will join us.
We know nothing ! THAT is Exciting !

We don't know what position the Cherries will finish up in ..and if O'Neils sacking has facilitated any improvement in the clubs overall standing.

We don't know if the 'Training Ground' will improve results in 2024-25
The scene is ever changing - people will leave - people will join us.
We know nothing ! THAT is Exciting !
Bet you a 100 quid charity bet we finish within 3 points of Wolves.

I don’t dislike GON or think he’s a crap manager. If he’d stayed for another season, I’d have been okay with it, based on him keeping us up, which is a big achievement in itself. However, I turned up to Dean Court last season with a sense of dread. A good performance was clinging on by our finger-nails and hoping to nick a goal. It was rarely very entertaining.

This season I’m a lot more optimistic turning up to each game and that’s because, for the most part, we are going to have a go at teams. It is entertaining and hugely more so than last year. Yes we make mistakes, but we’re also trying to force the opposition into making mistakes rather than sitting in our shell for 85 minutes.

Now you could argue that Iraola has better players at his disposal than GON and can therefore go for it a bit more. However, the mindset each manager has when setting up a team is totally different. The number of shots on goal we’ve had (mostly row Z admittedly) has been pretty incredible, even in games we’ve lost.

Good luck to GON and there is more than one way to play obviously, but I know whose team I prefer to watch.

Last edited:
Anything can happen....it's not an exact science.

Wolves must have 'had a go' at Manchester City !

It would be nice to finish above Wolves ..above as many as we can...moreso above Brighton.

Mid table is fine for both ourselves and Wolves.
...for Andoni and Gary...it's not the dreaded drop that is always a seasonal threat to these clubs.

You missed the 13 shots in total that we had at DC, conveniently.

Stats don’t tell you everything, but 4 times as many shots in total and 4 times as many on target suggests one team was having more of a go than the other.

That second half at DC we really pushed them back and for large periods were the dominant team.

You missed the 13 shots in total that we had at DC, conveniently.

Stats don’t tell you everything, but 4 times as many shots in total and 4 times as many on target suggests one team was having more of a go than the other.

That second half at DC we really pushed them back and for large periods were the dominant team.
But....but Wolves beat them....it's results that count....we have never beaten MC.

Stats are a big deal in American Sports...and it's going that way here sadly.

All that ever mattered here when Football was Football....was...
P. W. D. L. F. A. Pts

;