Good news. Bolton takeover.

From what I read - Bury seem to be in a slightly different situation. In that a viable takeover and future funding is there. It's just that the existing owner wants to maximise the pound in his pocket when selling up, and is basically playing chicken with the supporters / the FA / the FL, and the new prospective owner. I think Bury will be ok one way or another, it's just a case of how deep the hole is dug for them before the new owners gain control. At least I hope?!

Well...great news for their fans....I guess they know they will be in League Two next season so can start planning ahead.

They’ve already had -12.

Wasn't Bournemouth punished twice? First they lost points, then after the final time they were in administration, got the -17. That why I commented.

Please don't make me watch those videos again. ;)

Usually all for a good underdog story.

Bolton busy signing an entire new squad from rejects from other clubs, cast adrift from the rest of the league after near extinction.

But then they go and name Keith Hill as manager.

Hope they go down now. :)

They must be due further points deductions as they failed to fulfill a fixture at the end of last season and again, against Doncaster, this season.

Surely this won’t go unpunished?

Not that I’m overly jealous of Bolton given where we are now, but weren’t we given a minus 17 deduction and a transfer embargo for the best part of 2 years? Bolton seem to have got off lightly in comparison.

Reactions: OBX

;