Harry Arter

Fulham fans just having a laugh in the seaside sunshine they have ripped this league up…I do think that like us if we go up they will struggle in the PL …and all their Parker rants won’t count for anything. Not sure I’d want Silva as manager over Scott tbh though?

I wonder who'll stay in post longer, Silva or Parker ? I'd say Scott Parker.

Mitrovic really is a lazy bast#ard. He can get away with it in the Championship because of his goal count which is exceptional. In the Premier league, when you need all 11 players working their nuts off he'd be a liability. I can understand why Parker didn't play him that much. Next season he'll be a couple of years older and hald a stone heavier than last time he was in the PL .
Thought the pitch held up really well when he fell over

I hope that Harry gets everything that is financially due to him, but at the same time it is a massive shame that such a promising football career seems to have just fizzled out. I hope that he can find satisfaction and contentment in whatever he chooses to do when his playing days are over. He will always be revered here for what he did for us over those brilliant seasons in Eddie's teams.

Surprised his career hasn’t moved the way you’d think. Within a few years of dominating Spurs in a cracking 0-0 here he’d kind of disappeared. Playing non league at an age where he should still have been pulling the strings in at least championship level.

Something happened with Harry during the summer of 2017. Whether that be the mental weight of his personal struggles finally getting the better of him I don’t know, but he came back a completely different player in the 17/18 season. The year before he was immense, but he seemed to almost overnight lose the hunger to win and tenacity that had defined him up until that point. He was no longer charging around like a mad man looking to get in the oppositions faces, he became laboured and lethargic and a little bit slow and safe on the ball. I think at that point he had already decided he didn’t want to be here anymore but it’s quite sad how rapidly he declined. At his best he absolutely defined everything we are about as a club.

;