Harry Arter

Arter a part of our rise.....and I respect him much for that....but his last three seasons with us have been a complete farce and a shambles of order by AFCB...wish him well although he is already spouting ‘ambitious Forest’ hyperbole....which leaves me to ask how ambitious are we?....I fear that we are trying to offload as many players as we can to save or raise cash...which is worrying and yes my bed is wet!

Arter a part of our rise.....and I respect him much for that....but his last three seasons with us have been a complete farce and a shambles of order by AFCB...wish him well although he is already spouting ‘ambitious Forest’ hyperbole....which leaves me to ask how ambitious are we?....I fear that we are trying to offload as many players as we can to save or raise cash...which is worrying and yes my bed is wet!
I dont think we can equate anything with arter, he's not wanted to be here for 3 years, finally he's gone permanently, but he's been gone for over 2 seasons

You have been terminally incontinent for as long as I can remember. In particular when loyal supporters were fighting tooth and nail to keep this club afloat yor negativity and defeatism sickened me to the depths of my stomach. Fortunately history was on their side and you should have done the decent thing and vacated this forum.

You have been terminally incontinent for as long as I can remember. In particular when loyal supporters were fighting tooth and nail to keep this club afloat yor negativity and defeatism sickened me to the depths of my stomach. Fortunately history was on their side and you should have done the decent thing and vacated this forum.
Guess that you know nothing about me then you seem to rant at me often..still only to be expected from you!

He scored a few corkers for us, but that goal against Boro was my personal favourite. Such a massive match at the time and we took them apart. I remember going absolutely mental when that hit the back of the net.
Will always remember it - the Mrs hadn't long given birth to our first so was watching at home with a mate, the wife passed said mate the child to hold for a minute and Harry hits that one. To this day I'm glad/impressed he managed to keep his cool and not throw the baby in celebration!

He scored a few corkers for us, but that goal against Boro was my personal favourite. Such a massive match at the time and we took them apart. I remember going absolutely mental when that hit the back of the net.

That game was a real marker - we could have won 5-0 such was our dominance over those big club moaning minnies.
That goal was superb - as soon as he hit it you knew it was flying in !

Fantastic.

Arter himself has said that was the game which convinced the team they could get promotion.

A nice tribute and some wonderful photos of Harry on COWS today.
It's a great shame that he lost his way with us, but he has left us with a catalogue of dazzling and unforgettable memories from his decade at DC.
I'm sure that every Cherry will wish him all the best for the rest of his playing days and a happy life to follow when those are over.

;