Harry Redknapp

For those that didn't see it, he spawned his way to within one question of getting to the final chase..... Then got a football related question wrong.

Loosely football related, something about which football chant was the tune to some Stars and Stripes song
A, Here we go
B, Glory glory Man Utd
C, Can't remember!!!

jalalagood - 16/10/2016 20:18

Loosely football related, something about which football chant was the tune to some Stars and Stripes song
A, Here we go
B, Glory glory Man Utd
C, Can't remember!!!

I bet he went for C, Can't remember.

"It was all so long ago, my accountant was dealing with it, I can't read or write you know."

"Computers.......Sandra has to turn them on for me.........I just buy them"

Edited to say though - I do love Harry so this is tongue in cheek. His comments on watching England v Malta that are floating around on facebook/you tube are so him! Brilliant if anyone can post a link.

This sounds serious .....

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/harry-redknapp-runs-over-his-wife-sandra-leaving-her-screaming-in-agony-a3373816.html

Hope she recovers quickly.

Was watching the papers on Sky News last night and that was the headline in the Sun with an exclusive story.

For some reason when you clicked on the story on the website it wouldn't open, but other stories did.

See it's now available.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2010999/harry-redknapp-runs-over-his-wife-leaving-her-screaming-in-agony-after-she-is-dragged-down-road-by-car/

Bbc news have just shown Harry helping Sandra through the gate on crutches, with half a dozen press vultures taking pictures while they struggle. Classy stuff...

I used to do work for the people that lived next door to his old house.
Sandra is a lovely lady,always smiling and would say hello.
They would often make me a cuppa and hand it over the fence.
Real shame this has happened I bet Harry was beside himself.

Is his running over his wife connected with being on the chase? Sounds like he was in a hurry! On a more serious note, hope his wife recovers soon, sounds awful.

;