Harry Redknapp

There'll be a few extra trips for Securicor Cash Movers Inc. down the M40 then ..............

Surprised as he had a good media role and was looking really healthy without the stress of management. No doubt a good staying up bonus will help!

...good luck to him...it looks like a tricky job there and Harry will have his work cut out IMO

red_house - 18/4/2017 10:53

Has he told Sandra yet

But Redknapp told TalkSport: "I got fed up sitting around doing nothing. I will come and live up here until the end of the season.

"If I can keep them up then we can sit down and talk about going forward.

"I got a phone call last night from the people at Birmingham.

"I drove to London, had a meeting for 10 to 15 minutes, sat down and said 'Yeah, I will do it, no problem'. I got home and my wife said: 'Are you mad?'"

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/15230045.Harry_Redknapp_s_wife_said__are_you_mad___after_he_accepted_Birmingham_manager_s_job/

billythekid - 19/4/2017 08:35

red_house - 18/4/2017 10:53

Has he told Sandra yet

But Redknapp told TalkSport: "I got fed up sitting around doing nothing. I will come and live up here until the end of the season.

"If I can keep them up then we can sit down and talk about going forward.

"I got a phone call last night from the people at Birmingham.

"I drove to London, had a meeting for 10 to 15 minutes, sat down and said 'Yeah, I will do it, no problem'. I got home and my wife said: 'Are you mad?'"

…… to which Harry replied “f’sure”

;