Harry Redknapp

Id still be a Cherries fan if we had less dosh than the Poppies....and we were playing Whitecliff or Longfleet in a Poole Park Invitation League.
Once a Cherry its in your blood...sod the MONEY.

I'm convinced that with the multi million quid investment in players that Gary hasn't been left to fuddle his way through.

Foley wouldn’t invest that amount into the team without tactical input at some level.

Public or private.

I would prefer Harry under our belt as advisor or assistant ..youth team role...whatever...not at a club who finish 17th with us in 18th..especially not Saints ..and relegating his beloved Boscombe whilst living down the road :eek:
. Christ that would be 'bad history'
....considering what he did for us in the 80's !

Redknapp sorted us out with so many players over the years when he was managing in the premier league
Matt Holland, Scott Mean, Steve Jones were my favourites freebies from the West Ham dealings and then there was the loans of Defoe and Rio Ferdinand. Smudge is another (from Spurs).
I would like Redknapp to be involved somehow, maybe to give Blake and Hughes a hand or maybe to give O'Neil and Elphick a hand.

Harry is past his sell-by date. Shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near AFCB now or in the future.

Except in his ST seat.

Otherwise he has been involved with other things including betting advert/s.

It would get in the way of Cheltenham next month according to what was in the media.

Last edited:
I think harry has done a lot for this club so surprised at the stick he gets. He did get a big pay off but wasn’t that a contractural sun owed?
That may have been the case, but he didn't have to accept it given the position the club was in with another job lined up

That may have been the case, but he didn't have to accept it given the position the club was in with another job lined up

Think it was in recognition of what he had done over a decade and no doubt it would be different nowadays with the megabucks managers earn. Was a very precarious living back then, as Harry documented. Also didn’t Norman Hayward explain the funding of the deal - can’t recall now

;