Harry Wilson

Harry Wilson since finding a ‘permanent’ home has given him a new lease of life.

Before signing for Fulham he had been out on loan from his parent club Liverpool to five different clubs, including AFCB.

This season he has scored 9 league goals and has 13 assists.

Looks like he will experience the Premier League again next season.

Note that he got 15 goals for Derby in the season before we signed him on loan so a way to go yet to match that season. Clear he is a very good champ player so will he step up in the prem for Fulham?

There were plenty of reasons we went down - his form in the run-in was poor; missed some decent chances which proved costly and didnt feel he helped us much after Christmas time. He was young and on loan in a struggling side though so plenty ahead of him in the blame queue

He's the reason alone? Nothing to do with the ridiculous amount of goals we conceded? Or Fraser downing tools for the majority of the season or Callum's goals drying up? I'm not a Harry Wilson fan by any means, but to blame him is harsh.
He kept getting in the team week after week after week of anonymous performances. I can only assume that was something to do with his contract but for whatever reason he ruined our season. I don't think it's unfair to lay a huge portion of blame at the door of a player who never once tracked back to defend, rarely offered himself as a passing option and looked generally apathetic to the cause unless he was stood behind a free kick.

;