Harry Wilson

See what you're saying about cutting in. Maybe he wasn't/isn't quite ready yet. My main issue with him was that he just did very little on the right wing. Don'the recall any assists.. I still think he's ultimately a PL player but needs to get himself there.

Harry Wilson since finding a ‘permanent’ home has given him a new lease of life.

Before signing for Fulham he had been out on loan from his parent club Liverpool to five different clubs, including AFCB.

This season he has scored 9 league goals and has 13 assists.

Looks like he will experience the Premier League again next season.

Harry Wilson since finding a ‘permanent’ home has given him a new lease of life.

Before signing for Fulham he had been out on loan from his parent club Liverpool to five different clubs, including AFCB.

This season he has scored 9 league goals and has 13 assists.

Looks like he will experience the Premier League again next season.

effective player........ annoying cheaty runt

or...a young player now having many games under his belt in one of the toughest leagues in the world, hardened him and Fulham are now seeing the results?

One the best players at DC in recent years. - we totally f√cked up not using him more...better than any we have now!
He’s improved 100% in a good team.
He won’t be so effective in the premier league, then again that goes for a lot of championship players who go up. I think our promotion team was the exception with the amount of players who grew into the league.

Harry Wilson is the reason we were relegated from the PL. Utter waste of space who popped up and hoofed a shot every now and again. He gave so little to the team it made a sulkly, lethargic Phil Bill look like Harry Arter in his pomp.

Who knows why he made the team every week while he was here. His 6 or 7 goals more than flattered to deceive.

Harry Wilson is the reason we were relegated from the PL. Utter waste of space who popped up and hoofed a shot every now and again. He gave so little to the team it made a sulkly, lethargic Phil Bill look like Harry Arter in his pomp.

Who knows why he made the team every week while he was here. His 6 or 7 goals more than flattered to deceive.

He's the reason alone? Nothing to do with the ridiculous amount of goals we conceded? Or Fraser downing tools for the majority of the season or Callum's goals drying up? I'm not a Harry Wilson fan by any means, but to blame him is harsh.

So really, it looks quite clear that Wilson will prove to be worth far beyond the £12m Fulham paid. He’s still only 24, both scores and assists, and will almost certainly earn promotion to the Premier League this season.

And then Liverpool can see what Wilson is about up close. He’ll have something prove – that’s not in question.

https://www.rousingthekop.com/2022/...c-fulham-season-after-12m-liverpool-transfer/

https://www.dai-sport.com/harry-wil...-the-story-as-he-prepares-for-epic-few-weeks/

So really, it looks quite clear that Wilson will prove to be worth far beyond the £12m Fulham paid. He’s still only 24, both scores and assists, and will almost certainly earn promotion to the Premier League this season.

And then Liverpool can see what Wilson is about up close. He’ll have something prove – that’s not in question.

https://www.rousingthekop.com/2022/...c-fulham-season-after-12m-liverpool-transfer/

https://www.dai-sport.com/harry-wil...-the-story-as-he-prepares-for-epic-few-weeks/

Far beyond I'd be thinking £30M+

More than £20M would make him worth more than Wilson (28), Ramsdale(22), Danjuma(24), Ings(26&28), Mings(26)

Only a fool would pay that

He's the reason alone? Nothing to do with the ridiculous amount of goals we conceded? Or Fraser downing tools for the majority of the season or Callum's goals drying up? I'm not a Harry Wilson fan by any means, but to blame him is harsh.

I can’t remember which game it was but I remember seeing him turn to the bench and say “ f&&k off” to someone giving him instructions on the pitch - didn’t look happy …. But he was in a side who had completely slid away and were only heading one way ..
He certainly wasn’t the only reason we went down !
As said other players not performing, wanting away , no longer listening to Eddie , no belief in our style of play etc …

I didn't rate him at all. Usually there's at least someone saying we missed a trick with a player but apparently not with this feller. Fair play to him if he does go on and prove us all wrong though.

I can’t remember which game it was but I remember seeing him turn to the bench and say “ f&&k off” to someone giving him instructions on the pitch - didn’t look happy …. But he was in a side who had completely slid away and were only heading one way ..
He certainly wasn’t the only reason we went down !
As said other players not performing, wanting away , no longer listening to Eddie , no belief in our style of play etc …

You can never blame the loan players if you ask me. It's tough for them to settle in and as we've seen with our loan players, there is no guarantee much will come of it. Wilson started well for us but then lost form. He didn't always start. Got subbed off because of a red card I recall and also had an injury. I don't think he did particularly badly compared to tge team as a whole. It saddened me to hear him getting verbal abuse off fans when we went to Fulham. That said more about those fans than him I think.

;