He’s gone non

Good. Position untenable for breaking social distancing. Johnson not sacking him will be a big own goal I think.

Poor ol Man'cock...tbf he was on a hiding to nothing ( forgotten what that really means- but it'll do)...he allowed the bent and crony elements of Tory doctrine to taint his occupancy of the Health job in the worst possible circumstances - a Pandemic. All we wanted was an honest workaday application of any talent he had ..he flunked it. ..but he has plenty of Money and a new Wipe..so there ya go....we move on.
I think yer man Javid...might be a better and less controversial appointment.

Bloody journalists on tonights News...assuming and stating that ' the public' are more annoyed about Hancock breaking his own Covid rules than about his affair.
In actual fact its far more likely that most us would be angry and concerned about the ' croney' elements of his sordid dalliance with this scarlet Business Woman and whatever she is about in connection with this clandestine cabinet....I expect yer man Cummings has got the Griff on all that and more piles of sh*t will be pitchforked through the black door or the backdoor of No10 !

Last edited:

;