He’s gone non

That's another point. Every other party leader has sacked or disciplined members who have stepped out of line. Johnson has shown us what a weak leader he is by brushing it all under the carpet.

Johnson cannot sack anybody without being accused of appalling hypocrisy. He has been guilty of everything that Hancock has done and more.

Some articles are questioning why there was a camera in his office and why security didn't pick it up. Don't know where the snog took place so can't comment. Also saying that whoever leaked the image may have broken the Official Secrets Act. Media bullsh*t or an element of truth?

Surely the application of the Official Secrets Act depends on the content that is revealed. Design specs for a warship would be covered by the OSA, while Hancock having an extra-marital affair would not be.

Last edited:
Reports saying it was hidden in a smoke detector.

Then we had the story over the weekend that a member of the public had found very secret papers behind a bus stop, the person who misplaced them had apparently already reported they had been misplaced.

The member of the public who found them then contacted the BBC.

Classified Ministry of Defence documents found at bus stop

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57624942

Who reviews the cctv footage and authorises its retention or deletion?

Who authorises the payment of the contract for providing the service?

Perhaps it is all funded and managed by a generous party donor...

Presumably the former health secretary will donate any severance pay to nhs charities.

Who reviews the cctv footage and authorises its retention or deletion?

Who authorises the payment of the contract for providing the service?

Perhaps it is all funded and managed by a generous party donor...

Presumably the former health secretary will donate any severance pay to nhs charities.

Who needs Columbo when we've got JIMNNINA asking the questions?

Elected repŕesentatives are asking who put what where.

Departnebt of health launching a probe.

Nothing to see here if you keep your head in the sand.

Elected repŕesentatives are asking who put what where.

Departnebt of health launching a probe.

Nothing to see here if you keep your head in the sand.

He's been stitched up by someone who wants him gone. My best guess was Gove but it appears that he's even more compromised than Hancock so is unlikely to be able to take advantage.

It's not that I have my head in the sand, I'm never going to vote for any of these clowns or their party so it doesn't make much difference to me.

Gove will be behind most of the unseating of most of those unseated...anything the Cummings vulture has missed, then yer Gove bird will be pecking away at it. Blinkin' unsavoury bunch this....how the ferk Ma May survived so long is a mystery!
They have problems with Boris though, because he makes it up as he goes along..and is basically a non - worrier... Boris Noworries knows that Boris, ultimately, is the most cunning of all...has snoops everywhere...his diversion tactics are in an extensive library somewhere near where a frontal lobotomy would take place !

A Comedy of Terrors !

Last edited:
Death Stare Gove...fearsome looking tw@t....more at home in the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania, i'd say.
He has all the charm and elegance of a Zanzibar Teddy Boy chasing 'scorched wire' in a Mombasa Bagshanty !

The former hopeless health Secretary stitched himself up by falling way short in the standard of personal behaviour required.
Obviously keep your enemies close and your friends even closer.

Where is he when he is needed ?

Suspects carefully cover their tracks and are initially dismissive of Columbo's circumstantial speech and apparent ineptitude. They become increasingly unsettled as his pestering behavior teases out incriminating evidence. His relentless approach often leads to self-incrimination or outright confession.
Columbo's genius is hidden by his frumpy, friendly and disarming demeanor, luring the killer into a false sense of security. In some cases, the killer's arrogance and dismissive attitude allow Columbo to manipulate his suspects into self-incrimination.

Columbo - Wikipedia

The Media hardly drive the moral compass, it is there to sensationalise and generally make peoples lives a misery, reporting the things that are private and should not be blasted into the general populous!

Those in public office should be held to account, but not sure that trial by public jury is balanced and fair some of the time?

The human race is flawed and everybody makes mistakes in their lives...in their work...in their relationships...

Matt Hancock? is he any worse than Johnson..Cummings...Gove...or many others who just haven't been targeted quite so aggresively?

The BBC have in their infinite wisdom had all their recent photos of him in the news with his aide lose by him...that is wrong and not very sensitive to his poor wife and children who must be quite naturally suffering the pains of the 'revelations'...wonder how much The Scum splashed out for the footage that they published?

I hate the media, but unfortunately we as the public probably get the media we deserve and most crave for??

Fantastic article. Spot on about Russia too, Putin is well known to be seething about the demise of the USSR.
...interesting reading...the only thing I feel nostalgic about about is the past simplicity of life that meant a more community based society. When I was growing up family values were a real thing and people were generally less selfish and inward looking. Somewhere along the line we have lost our tolerance and understanding of a middle ground that was so important in holding things together....

;