Hospitality Tuesday

It’s a site for sore eyes, Steven driving his Hillman Imp wearing his mothercare uniform. It might be were he gets the delusional thoughts that he was in the RAF.
Theres a plot who shares Stevens name. Steven Hinton. Holds a few world records.

Well yes, thats why I mentioned about it earlier in thread.

memory hazy, but I have recollection of seeing a clip on bbc news year back (or may have been from an 80's Elton John video) in Moscow, and a lone figure in background wearing a uniform that appeared to have the mothercare emblem on it. They were also carrying a super market bag, with oranges or tangerines and were heading towards an Audi 1.6, that had RS4/Audi Sport badges on it?

Just made me wonder if it was R&R?

Well yes, thats why I mentioned about it earlier in thread.

memory hazy, but I have recollection of seeing a clip on bbc news year back (or may have been from an 80's Elton John video) in Moscow, and a lone figure in background wearing a uniform that appeared to have the mothercare emblem on it. They were also carrying a super market bag, with oranges or tangerines and were heading towards an Audi 1.6, that had RS4/Audi Sport badges on it?

Just made me wonder if it was R&R?
Sounds familiar. lol.

Sorry, shouldnt discuss that sort of thing in open I guess. I'll PM you, as imagine quite interesting tbh. Dont worry if you'd rather not, or can't though, imagine its sensitive stuff operating in that world, at that kind of level.
Don't believe him. Stefan is an under cover KGB agent / ASDA security guard / ex-Chief Scout for a well known football club.

I bid you good day.

Don't believe him. Stefan is an under cover KGB agent / ASDA security guard / ex-Chief Scout for a well known football club.

I bid you good day.

I totally believe you, but my fault for calling it out.

Currently working through hid messages, trying to decrypt them, as it seems they may actually be coded messages for other agents.

I bid you good day - Come meet me on Poole Park bench at 10pm tonight, I'm wearing an overcoat, and will be consuming pickles wrapped in orange peel.

I bid you good evening - The remaining parts of the walther handgun are under the water drain in the usual place in Winton

I bid you good morning - Come to my residence asap, I haven't relieved myself in days and I want you to furiously wank me off whilst the former Soviet national anthem plays from incredibly expensive Bang and Olufsen hi fi setup, that I was awarded for sleeping with over a dozen kgb operatives in the 80's, which lead to them being formerly dismissed, never to be seen again. I'm happy to wear uniform of your choice, but I will be wearing suspenders, whether you like it or not.

^^does seem a bit too much detail, but guess it sets the tone/mood to his liking.

use of word reality - please bring me a new boots (chemist) uniform, as I think my mothercare one has lead to my position being compromised

realism - havent completed my analysis yet. but appears to involve his 1.6 audi and getting external speakers involved, as some people have taken the piss than a large displacement RS model, doesnt sound like a 1.6, and its hurting his ego

Last edited:
Since Brentford is the only home match not on sale yet, it's 37 points from league matches at the moment, plus any non-league points

Ah yes, I forgot you now get the points at point of sale rather than after attending the game. Everything else still stands though.

Sorry, shouldnt discuss that sort of thing in open I guess. I'll PM you, as imagine quite interesting tbh. Dont worry if you'd rather not, or can't though, imagine its sensitive stuff operating in that world, at that kind of level.
Well, that sensitive stuff would be in the Intelligence Department which immediately rules him out.

What’s the current maximum home points tally? 19 points from last season, 14 points so far from this. Plus 2 friendlies, 3 women’s games and 1 development squad game? Is that correct? So 39 points as it stands?

When Brentford goes on sale next week it’s going on sale to 35 points+, so it is kind of doing a sale to max point holders and the first points drop. It’s just doing it all at once because, I’d guess, that’s roughly where the demand sits to guarantee all of those a seat.

Which was the point of the point system, to guarantee maximum point holders a seat.

Ideally the points system could be better utilised giving those just under that threshold a better chance than dropping down 6 points. But I can only assume the ticket system has its limitations in this area.
Unfortunately each home game entails a 250 mile round trip, which sadly is not always possible for one reason or other. The point I was trying to make is that, it is sometimes easier for a supporter with ONE point to pay a premium and get a hospitality ticket than it is for someone just under the maximum pts threshold. Furthermore I thought the idea of CHERRY TUESDAY was to entice supporters with lower points the oppertunity to purchase a ticket without being exploited by the Hospitality tax. As I mentioned in an earlier post, all this would not have been an issue for me had the T/O not reneged on their promise to call me back for payment on tickets which they said had been "reserved" due to online payment not working on their system.
I'm all for giving new supporters a fair chance, but some loyal fans are paying a hefty price(or not) for missing a couple of games.
Of course I could have purchased the Hospitality tickets, but I refuse to be rail- roaded into paying for something I don't really want... I guess a new stadium is much needed sooner rather than later

Reactions: DJ
Well, that sensitive stuff would be in the Intelligence Department which immediately rules him out.
He's an allrounder. Sensitive, charming, warm, high iq (emotionally and logically).. but I can assure you, he's perfectly capable of taking on and overcoming a pack of grizzly bears (or Millwall fans) by himself.

Heart of gold. Will then assist with resuscitating them, sewing on libs he dismembered (or paying for prosthetic ones when required_before returning them to their natural habitats.

Speaking of which, I have to return to St Anns now... appears I've been out too long and missed my medication today :D

He's an allrounder. Sensitive, charming, warm, high iq (emotionally and logically).. but I can assure you, he's perfectly capable of taking on and overcoming a pack of grizzly bears (or Millwall fans) by himself.

Heart of gold. Will then assist with resuscitating them, sewing on libs he dismembered (or paying for prosthetic ones when required_before returning them to their natural habitats.

Speaking of which, I have to return to St Anns now... appears I've been out too long and missed my medication today :D
Return to St Anns eh; well, you'll be meeting him then!!

memory hazy, but I have recollection of seeing a clip on bbc news year back (or may have been from an 80's Elton John video) in Moscow, and a lone figure in background wearing a uniform that appeared to have the mothercare emblem on it.
Wasn't her/his name Nikita?

;