Huddersfield Town v AFC Bournemouth - 6 To Go!

That's good to hear. I'm sure Danjuma starts, and I'd probably keep Brooks in on the right after his performance. But after Danjuma turning his ankle the other day it's nice to have such a good option in Stan to swap, if we need to leave some extra minutes in the tank for Danjuma (or Brooks).
Recently we've had no options to swap the wide men. It usually ends up with Stacey/Rico being deployed. These positions are critical, and having an option is great.

I wouldn't change anything from Saturday other than Pearlo for Wilshere.....great to have Stan back....perfect cover for Billing or Danjuma.

Started to actually look forward to games now, not quite at the stage where I think we turn up and win, but definitely enjoying this run

I know I care because I dreamt of the game last night...
Got to 3-3,
They went 6-3 up while I went for a pi55,
We ended up winning 8-9 - last minute goal from a long throw-in taken by Jason Tindal (who was dressed as Santa - not a clown) and turned in by Adam Smith.

Got to 3-3,
We ended up winning 8-9 - last minute goal from a long throw-in taken by Jason Tindal (who was dressed as Santa - not a clown) and turned in by Adam Smith.
Sounds more like a nightmare

Got to 3-3,

Apparently you need to cut out the milk before bed...

Match Pass purchased ( without any hiccups this time, unlike Saturday ).
Looking forward to this one.

Hopefully Huddersfield will not be happy with a draw and will come out a bit. If they try to play a bit, I really fancy our chances. If they just sit in and try to make things difficult for us ( which to be fair they probably should do ) then obviously it could become a tight match where one goal or refereeing decision either way could be decisive.

I'm hoping Huddersfield feel that they need more than a point tonight and that we get to see a decent game with two teams trying to win. If not, nails will be bitten !

:utc:

;