I think it’s probably safe

Neil Dawson

UTC Legend
..... for me to come back. Slightly less people to hurl abuse at me and my kids online for suggesting Blake is clueless and JT not up to the job. ;)

No, seriously, it’s too interesting at the moment to not be on here with all the developments and looking in as an outsider yesterday made me realise I curiously missed you all.

Anyway, the head clown at the circus has stopped the acrobats from looking after the lions and given it to the human cannon ball. Meanwhile the lion tamer might crop up at Palace. It’s never dull supporting the club we love...

How’ve you all been keeping?

..... for me to come back. Slightly less people to hurl abuse at me and my kids online for suggesting Blake is clueless and JT not up to the job. ;)

No, seriously, it’s too interesting at the moment to not be on here with all the developments and looking in as an outsider yesterday made me realise I curiously missed you all.

Anyway, the head clown at the circus has stopped the acrobats from looking after the lions and given it to the human cannon ball. Meanwhile the lion tamer might crop up at Palace. It’s never dull supporting the club we love...

Who are you again?...:grinning:

Welcome back Neil. While we certainly won't ever agree on everything you have been missed as part of the great AFCB debate.:thumbup:

There’s a lot more emotive language nowadays. Welcome back.

For the record, I wasn’t a fan of Blake even before he rocked up at my club.

Hello again, welcome back.

Probably best to give it another six months ;)

At least Waz Woodgate can step down as caretaker bed wetter ... actually this forum is more organized than the actual club .

what the hell is that green fluid you are slurping in todays video? jesus

;