I think it’s probably safe

As a fairly newbie on here I must echo the posts that many have written .As a long time lurker I really enjoy your match reports(especially the verdict ,conclusion) and hope you may start doing them again.

I was starting to enjoy Waz’s post match reports so I hope he doesn’t get the hump now you’re back. Hopefully there is still space on the board for everyone to contribute but looking forward to your analysis from now on.....

I think Kirsikka and Waz have done a cracking job with the match reports I’ve caught up on and they should continue between them... i will be happier commenting.

Who knows. Probably not. If they spent their time hoping to be seen knocking around Sandbanks with Henry or Viera rather than looking at people with a proven record or people doing well in Europe that might actually come then no.

Yes , I can see Blake and Henry in one of Yappy Redknapp’s Sandbanks jackets but not JW ....
Top comments and debate today on BOTN Neil .

I was starting to enjoy Waz’s post match reports so I hope he doesn’t get the hump now you’re back. Hopefully there is still space on the board for everyone to contribute but looking forward to your analysis from now on.....
You’re very kind but tbh (I can’t speak for Kirsikka obviously) it would be a great shame if Neil is back for him not to be doing them, so if you want to take it over again Neil no hard feelings here.

Never said you were wrong about the board Neil I agreed with you on a lot of things. I didn't agree with your Gareth Ainsworth suggestion and I still don't but I dunno why you left, no one gets more stick than me mate.

You’re very kind but tbh (I can’t speak for Kirsikka obviously) it would be a great shame if Neil is back for him not to be doing them, so if you want to take it over again Neil no hard feelings here.
I’m fine, they take ages and it’s good to watch a match without having to remember everything. Not that that’s too hard at the moment. I might do the odd Northern away ground one in the future but let the two guys carry on their good work

Never said you were wrong about the board Neil I agreed with you on a lot of things. I didn't agree with your Gareth Ainsworth suggestion and I still don't but I dunno why you left, no one gets more stick than me mate.
Gareth Ainsworth was one of a few suggestions I had. Doesn’t look like my best idea I guess but he was on a hiding to nothing with his squad. I was thinking more along the lines of managers that had achieved miracles in lower leagues being a better fit for us than superstars like John Terry. The principle I stick with but Ainsworth may be a bit agricultural for our style I grant you!

;