Imagine the meltdown on here...

Tbh, the last two times I’ve watched Arsenal at Dean Court it could easily have been 6! I hope the West Ham fans are enjoying the Saliba song.

Yes of the last 3 games, West ham is the one we really should have won
I think that’s the difference since Xmas. Individual errors costing us and eroding confidence a bit. Semenyo should have buried his chance at West Ham, Kelly shouldn’t have pulled the bloke in the box, Christie shouldn’t have dribbled out v Forest, Billing should have tugged the blokes shirt, Cook shouldn’t have taken a touch in the box, Zabarnyi should have been more commanding, Senesi let his bloke escape to the far post for the third… these things weren’t happening in the good run.

I think that’s the difference since Xmas. Individual errors costing us and eroding confidence a bit. Semenyo should have buried his chance at West Ham, Kelly shouldn’t have pulled the bloke in the box, Christie shouldn’t have dribbled out v Forest, Billing should have tugged the blokes shirt, Cook shouldn’t have taken a touch in the box, Zabarnyi should have been more commanding, Senesi let his bloke escape to the far post for the third… these things weren’t happening in the good run.
Agree with much of this - small margins as a certain ex-manager used to say. We're still fundamentally a decent team but we do need most of our players to be on their A game to get positive results. To be fair that's the case for most PL teams outside of the top 6.
Given our squad and resources the good run was always going to come to an end but I'm confident we'll come good again soon

Worth saying Man City put 6 past us a few months ago and we play them in 2 games with Haaland and de Bruyne back to fitness

I have a forfeit bet with my daughter that we will get our first ever prem point off citeh. Hoping I win otherwise I will need to clean her car!

Worth saying Man City put 6 past us a few months ago and we play them in 2 games with Haaland and de Bruyne back to fitness

I have a forfeit bet with my daughter that we will get our first ever prem point off citeh. Hoping I win otherwise I will need to clean her car!
We have to beat them at some point

Lol

We've created enough chances to have won the last three games, at least three players could have been replaced during the first half including Neto who was to slow off his line for the second goal we seem to have slipped back into early season mistakes with giving the ball away cheaply.

certainly errors have crept in but that doesn't excuse the tactical malaise

fulham first half with scott, tav and cook looking at each other with bewilderment, complete lack of movement across the pitch, keeper and centre halves looking for passes then launching endless long balls

the manager needs to fix things in-play not wait till half time when we're two down

Last edited:

;