Imagine the meltdown on here...

I think that’s the difference since Xmas. Individual errors costing us and eroding confidence a bit. Semenyo should have buried his chance at West Ham, Kelly shouldn’t have pulled the bloke in the box, Christie shouldn’t have dribbled out v Forest, Billing should have tugged the blokes shirt, Cook shouldn’t have taken a touch in the box, Zabarnyi should have been more commanding, Senesi let his bloke escape to the far post for the third… these things weren’t happening in the good run.
Guess footballers are human after all and make mistakes?
Semenyo missed an easy chance v Fulham too…not sure that he is a natural striker in the centre as his goals have mainly come from him cutting in from wide..
Neto doesn’t fill me with confidence in terms of him commanding his six yard box?
Sometimes our obvious tactic of passing or bring the ball out of defence fails and we concede…

Wow...that's a lot of Cat !
Beaut and cute.
What's it's name?

Cheers mate.

Lilly. She's 4.

She has a brother who's stayed with my daughters mum, along with the dog.

She's transitioned perfectly to my place. Much more relaxed, affectionate since moving.

She always seemed more on edge than her lumbering, laid back brother. When the cavapoo moved in 18 months ago she became even more elusive, living in the shadows.

Then exes b/f moved in 2 months back and tgat appears to have tipped her over the edge... sparying around house (even though she's an outdoor cat).

So ex approached me about me to see if I was interested in having Lilly, as she was considering rehoming her, as cat clearly anxious, stresse. Not a decision she'd have taken likely, as she's always cared/loved her pets.

My daughter says Lilly seems like different cat now. Much more happy, affectionate since moving day 1... no anxiousness or issues at all. So everyone's happy :).

Yes she is beautiful looking cat. Striking green eyes, colur of fur etc. I said tgat since she was a kitten, and ex said people always commented on her more than brother. My g/f said she wants to find a modelling agency for Lilly :D

IMG-20240127-WA0002.jpgScreenshot_20240215_094432_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

;