It's snowing

Just arrived in Diani for the weekend.
30 degrees and sunny. The bloody monkeys are on my cottage terrace again. Big stick will solve the problem.
Think I might take a cold Tusker beer as I'm gasping after the flight down from Nairobi.
Always enjoyed a pint of Tusker when I was out there.

Don't enjoy too much and safe journey home.
We are having Red Snapper tonight on the grill and a few Tusker Malt's, then Kenya coffee with a couple of whiskeys.

I’ll go with the Red Snapper.

Ever had Black Scabbard with banana? Delicious.

Fresh Sea Bass another.

I
30 degrees and sunny. The bloody monkeys are on my cottage terrace again. Big stick will solve the problem.
Think I might take a cold Tusker beer as I'm gasping after the flight down from Nairobi.
Thanks for the weather update to as I'll be on Galu beach, just down the road from Diani next weekend. Will be great to get some sun after the last few days especially , and it doesn't look too great for Cardiff tomorrow.
Still 3pts and I'll relish those Tuskers very soon.

I
Thanks for the weather update to as I'll be on Galu beach, just down the road from Diani next weekend. Will be great to get some sun after the last few days especially , and it doesn't look too great for Cardiff tomorrow.
Still 3pts and I'll relish those Tuskers very soon.
Welcome to Kenya
Enjoy, enjoy. here is a video to wet your lips.
The heat and scents will hit you when the plane door opens.
https://www.africanmeccasafaris.com.../south-coast/lantana-galu-beach/video-gallery

It's a hard life.

So, where is this snow? Westbourne, nothing. Parkstone, a trace. In Poole, there would be more white stuff from defrosting the freezer. Proves that snowing two days in a row is too big an ask. It just does not give time to settle and snow fatigue sets in.

Well, we were warned about two weather events being so close together ;)

Last edited:
So, where is this snow? Westbourne, nothing. Parkstone, a trace. In Poole, there would be more white stuff from defrosting the freezer. Proves that snowing two days in a row is too big an ask. It just does not give time to settle and snow fatigue sets in.

Well, we were warned about two weather events being so close together ;)

Man up Erik, by the time May comes this cold weather will just be a memory.

You're just another snowflake.

Believe.

In the Met Office we trust.

;